Reviews for Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda
Nagasha chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
Oh, you aren't doing more? Damn, I was wondering if you took prompts. I had the idea of a Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda for the episode Ken 10 (because Devlin is adorable, and our little Kevin baby). I thought of if instead of Devlin rescuing Kevin from being stuck in the null void because of his crimes, he was trapped in the null void during a fight and it seemed as though he was dead. Hugs, tears, and maybe a kiss or two between Kevin and Gwen, insue.
Sunny Ice chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Still laughing my socks off! I'm sry, but now I have to watch that ep. again, just to think about your story. Keep making BT better,girl!
Mary Foster chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
haha i loved xD
Mary Foster chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
awww yeah xD jennifer do not mess with gwevin x3 and ben is not a moron is special (?)
RoseAerin chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
TEAM KEVIN!
SoNoEcho chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
The answer to your question? HELL to the NO. And I thank you for your updates. Sorry I haven't reviewed any of your stories lately. The review button seems to hate me for some reason... I'll admit, though, the only part of the episode I even remotely enjoyed was when Ben was all, "I'M a mother, too!"It just made me love the Necrofriggian babies even more XD. I love this fic, and I hope you update soon!
MewLuna chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
I COMPLETELY agree with you. GAWD, that episode was so TIME WASTING! What really upset me? The fact that they had more trouble stopping the Vreedles than most other villains! That's just insulting to pretty much everyone!

Haha so I enjoyed so very much reading this. Really, Ben 10 has only started to get good. Enough filler, give us some plot! XD

Awesome job Sky.
InnocentGraces chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
LOLOLOLOLOL!

Yours are definitely better than MoA's!

I lmao'd at Ben reciting Truth by Barrie Wade!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can also hurt me.

Stones and sticks break only skin, while words are ghosts that haunt me."

*giggles*

And I would've enjoyed Kevin choking the life outta Jerkface!Ben too...
InnocentGraces chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I think the reason why Ben want this episode to be cancelled is because he's embarrassed of himself getting tied up by Ma Vreedle.

And if Ma Vreedle had been more slim and attractive, then I would've enjoyed it...
Wolfone10 chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Much better episode than the original... lol.. "It slanders our names"? Did Kevin buy a thesaurus? rofl.. good job
QueenyLeAcH chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
XD Brilliant
ETNRL4L chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
The answer is a resonating 'NO'! God! Finaly! somebody mentions how crappy that thing was! Don't you feel like you lost a half hour of your life and a piece of your, freaking soul after watching it? Thank you, Sky, for bringing to such clear light how truly crappy that episode was!
Shepard20james chapter 22 . 9/7/2011
these are great stories, hope you update soon:D
Queen-Of-Heroes chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOL loved this!
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
loved this story. All your scenes are wayyyy better than MOA's.

Keep up with the awesome writing!

Shadow