Reviews for Falsely Accused
HyperGinger chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh, thank god. I first read this on DeviantArt, and when I looked again, I couldn't find it! I'm so glad I found it again here. Did it get deleted there or something?
I love the sadism and dubcon. Definitely going to read more from you! :)
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Gives me an idea for making a real life yuri version of this with my girlfriend, though I've been be that cruel. Ha ha, nicely written
BRiGHT-RAiN chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This story is pure win u Sadist!Axel is so frikkin hot
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
WOW. HOT.

It seems maybe Axelso isthe reason that Roxas is in jail? ...or maybe he's the reason why Roxas can't remember.

Oh la la scandalous. It would be very interesting to know ;)
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
WHOa. That was... super HOT. and I mean seriously. -swallows- ... that was just super. xD and I'm glad that I find something really nice to read after not reading fanfics for half a year. this is AMAZING! xD I love you Ki-Chan, another amazing fanfic from you! And yeah... wow. You have to make this a two shot or something .PLEASE! MORE! you can't let this be COMPLETE! I refuse that! write some more of this! 8D I love the non-con.

I love you. -sniffs- you are awesome.
Mourir chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow, I definitely cannot stop reading this. It's very hot!
hyugatenten chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I love this!

Have you seen the OVA for Enzai? I never actually played the game, but I certainly enjoyed the OVA ;)

I actually thought Roxas would be Guy, but I think I enjoyed it more with Roxas as Vallewida. He's such a great character...

Thanks! XD
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 3/20/2010

I Loved it...

I Don't think I've ever read a fanfic with Axel this sadistic. Axel is usually always lovey dovey...so, this was a change of pace for me ;D

T'was awesome. You're writing is amazing!D:
Corrosive Moon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
very good, very kinky. :) ha ha ha.

Huh, there's a yaoi dating sim game? Hm... Didn't know about that. :-P