Reviews for An Angel and a Demon
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 5/31
This was awesome. I hope things turn out this well in the actual series.
NamikuChan chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is pretty awesome :3
Repliku14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Cute :3 You're such a great writer!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
*huff* *huff* so... much... reading... :3

I did read this awhile ago but forgot to review it, sorry.

I Like this one the most out of all your other Oneshots, this was actually one of the first oneshots of TerraxAqua I've read. X3
meiga12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
You should have a second part to this story. This was AWSOME!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
pretty great story,

well i would like to see a ventusxnamine story
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow, that was written really well. And aside from the passionate part, that probably would have happened if Terra DID save them.
MyLittleDuckie1116 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hey Grace~ It's Steph~

; o ; Oh my gosh! .Amazing! Seriously, I loved that! And I'm usually not much into straight pairings~ I thought the ending was absolutely LOVELY~

Anyway, over all it was a fabulous fanfic~~
Love, Stephanie :D
ChaosRivers chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very cute story. I'm anticipating more fics of Terra/Aqua. I would like a Nobody trio story though (Roxas, Axel, and Xion). I cant wait for Birth By Sleep
TerraSpirit chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Great story!

For making a story, you should make a story where it is 2 years after KH2. Terra somehow regans his heart and begins searvhing for Aqua and Ven. After diving into darkness and saving Aqua, they realize that they are developing feelings for each other while they search for Ven.

I have had this story in my head for a long time but cant seem to get it on paper.

If you could type it that would be great.

Good story, and thanks.
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
the story was amazing! so full of passion and drama, D
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Three words

I. Love. This. Oneshot. Fic

Ven: hey hey hey... that was five!

Poor Terra was so sad. At least Aqua is there to baby sit him. 83 And love him. But mostly love him. I like the title, it's really catchy.
negotiate chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I really loved hor this was written, the way you potrayed their light and darkness. More Terra/Aqua please!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was epic. It gets added to the Terqua community my pal owns. XD

Right-o. Don't you just love the conflict between these two? Tension makes a relationship more interesting, me thinks. But of course Aqua will always be there for Terra, letting him borrow her light 'till he doesn't need it anymore.

Anyway, moving right along. I'm ashamed you aren't on my author alert.

Accepting requests, huh? I would say do one regarding Sora and Ven but I can't think off the top of my head how'd that be possible. So I'll end this review with applause. *claps* _
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
SO BEAUTIFUL! BELIEVE IT~!