Reviews for Rules for Dealing
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
love it chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Wonderful fic ! Full of fluff, hurt comfort and family goodness !
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Loved this very much :) thank you!
me chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love it
mouse8 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Beautifully written. I wish we could have seen this progression of trust in the series. A vulnerable, loopy Neal is a wonderful thing! Great story!
hannahsmetana chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Great story thanks, going to read the sequel now...
LvSammy chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
This was just wonderful. I loved it. i really can't wait to see a sequel! I really hope you write one.

WickedBlue chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Awesome fic. I love it especially that last h/c fic with Peter. That was so sweet.
Less101 chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Loved this story. Peter is always there when Neal needs him. Thank you.
Less101 chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
I just found this story and "wow". Thank you.
patbor chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Great story! I love that Peter comforted Neal when he needed
dinah mite chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
haha, the auhors note convinced me to review this. I really enjoy the story, but maybe you need to watch the point of views, th narration seems to change slightly, and i liked the rules thing in the earlier chapters, that was different.
Jaz22 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Nice story! I enjoyed seeing all the different rules as they cropped up, as well as Peter overcoming his natural tendencies to lend a hand when Neal needed it.
witchy78 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Great fic, well written, especially the panic attacks. I can't wait to read the sequel ;o)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
ohh this was sweet. you really showed us how kate's death did to neal and the whole explosion. thank you very much. I really love this story. and with so much neal peter brotherly/fatherly fluff... yeah. thank you