Reviews for All The World's A Stage
Nikuou chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
This was really entertaining to read! I love the idea and it has a very interesting plot! Like a drama or something, haha!
Miistical chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I so wished this was updated...
-RMS
Shiary chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
awsome more please. I cant wait until they realize that Mat and Jones are related... I wonder who will notice first :)
watertribewolfe chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I wonder why this doesn't have more reviews? It's awesome! though I must admit I'm not much of an AU fan... but that didn't bother me much! I liked the plot, it was definitely a nice twist to the original story. I love how you made Matthew a girl! It just creates more problems for him, er, her, and the rest of the crew! Too bad you haven't updated in awhile... consider updating soon, please?
edddd chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Hilarious! A girl pretending to be boy who is pretending to be a girl!
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Please update! Its been like 5 friken months now!:(
Insane Reader chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hey I'm just wondering if you are going to contiune this story?
It's plain awesome (like prussia awesome!) so PLEASE countiune! I seriously love this story!
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
*begging* Continue and update? *puppy dog eyes* please? XD
hero-madness123 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
awesome!
mel chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Please continue, it can't end like this! :(
Anxious chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Please update this, this is one of my all time favorite Hetalia stories. It's not all about slash and sex AND it's well written.. two of my favorite types of fanfiction! It's very rare you find a Hetalia story like that.
Jaricchi chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
oh supremely magnifique!

oh do so please continue! it is extremely awesome! :D

please? pleaaaaaaaaase? please? :3

-tsuki-

/unfortunately i seem to not be able to think well at the moment, ill comment on a previous chapter when im more awake but its still awesome! :D/
Yukai yami chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
This story is INCREDIBLY well written, and I would LOVE to see more of it. I ask, do you plan on continuing it? Since it hasn't been updated since last year...I would be incredibly saddened if it were true, but it IS your story. I would greatly appreciate if you would reply with a 'yes' or 'no' answer!

You have a great talent for writting, from what I can see in here, and though it seems incredibly impossible to Matthew for Alfred to be her brother, I honestly think he is. Maybe some incident made him a sort of a-hole or something in the past? It's always the one you least expect, after all~ :3
sunniday chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
This story was absolutely fantastic to the point that I felt like it was not fanfoction anymore but a real novel. You added so much flair and taste to he hetalia characters and Im just IN LOVE with it I really hope that you continue this story! It was a pleasurable read.

P.s if you know any books that have a relatively the same plotline please tell me! Damn you for making me crave gender benders...and plays and mysteries and much more!
Tsuki chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Hello!

This story really was awesome! Throught this chapter, the majority of what went through my brain was that Alfred would recognize Matthew's name, somewhat. Kind of like a deja vu feeling. Like;

"Matthew... Where have I heard that name before? Oh yeah. My sister. - insert bitter remembrance of sister that supposidly hated him here- But this can't be her. Besides his uncanny resemblance to a girl, and herself. This is a dude. This can't be Matthew"

(I am only guessing that Alfred would be the brother, since in most stories he is. Mostly what I am saying above is that I want -insert who the brother is here- to at least notice that they have the same name xD But, It's your story.)

I love how you are leaving the brother a mystery; any of the canidates that you state in the most recent chapter would fit into that category well.

Do any of them know that Matthew is a girl, for a fact?

I really love this story, and I would be grateful if you would post the next chapter very soon.

(This might be the longest review I have ever done, but I figures it would be easier, and nicer to just write one long one for the recent chapter, instead of cluttering your email with 8 different reviews.)

A fan of this awesome story,

Tsuki 3