Reviews for Give My Regards to Bollywood
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
*whine!* NoooO!Want more Sam and Dean dancing!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Heheheheh *hums the instrumental from the Fire Scene in Om Shanti Om*
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
LOL, I loved this chapter! The conversation at the beginning was great! And I laughed when the words "Dr. Mallard" and "sweaty trysts" was in the same sentence. I can't wait to see how this all wraps up!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Another awesome chapter. The part about Dean crying during Shanti's death had me ROFLMAO! Too funny!

Update asap. Can't wait to read more.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I just snorted grape juice up my nose! LOL, this was a great chapter! I loved every bit of it (Darkwing!... sorry). Dean's realization at the end that he'd have to watch Om Shanti Om was hilarious. Can't wait to see his reaction to that.
Nehasupnfan chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
LMAO! I can't wait to read the smart ass comments that are gonna come out of Dean's mouth when he watches 'Om Shanti Om'! LOL!

This is a hilarious read! And nice references to the movie! :)

Update soon! :D
ILoveSupernatural chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I was wondering if you were ever gonna update this. I'm glad you did. :)

Great job. I can't wait to read more. Update asap. :)
renaid chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Huh. Weird. I need to go back and read from the beginning again, I think because I can't remember this story at all!

Good luck with your original work. That's far more important than keeping us fan fiction readers entertained!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
haha cant wait for u too update!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
OMG I feel UBER sorry for Val ( I toatally know who she is lollol and bless you child, bless you) hehe I hope we get some danceing in the next chapter!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Omg... Happy freaking birthday to me! what can I say? I'm uber excited. Cue the bollywood master mix! Thanks slink!
januarysunshine13 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
God...that girl is,.,.,.,.,.,.,I wish I could have slapped her in the face again & again...But the fic is really getting interesting..I just wanted to ask, in the previous chapter u mentioned Sam describing Bollywood by a song they watched many years ago. Was the sequence from the movie "SHOLAY"? I'm quite familiar to Bollywood stuffs. So it would be really exciting to see Sam-Dean going through those...May be a dance scene where the boys have to participate and you just mention some of the lyrics!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Nice update. Katty is really annoying. Foreign film? Would any of those happen to be Bollywood films? This is gonna be fun...

Please update asap!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I liked this chapter! Man, Katty's so annoying. I can't wait for the next chapter! Watching Sam and Dean deal with Katty ws so great!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
LOL, I shouldn't be laughing at a story that mentioned so many deaths, but just seeing Dean and Sam's faces in my mind was so hilarious! And I love how you connected Of Wee Folk and Shotguns to this! I can't wait for the next update!