Reviews for Midnight Fantasy
ryotanimoto16 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i remember reading this back when i didn't make an account yet and i still didn't remember that the whole thing was a dream (I'm no expert but im pretty sure this mean your a great writer)
Noname00 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Loved it
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You bloody TEASE! OMFG. Jesus Tap-dancing Christ. I needed that.

Your story could be summarized in these five words:

Hot. Hotter. STEAMING...JUST KIDDING! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
EWW! What is Misaki thinking? Making out randomly with a suspect she is trying to catch, she is a horrible police officer with rlly dirty thoughts!
MoonHunter123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
why did he say in the dream "its hei" when she had no way of knowing that name? otherwise great story.
Leeko chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was quite good. Liked the dream twist quite a lot, it's one of the few ways that this pairing works without jumping out of character. Well done.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Extremely well-written. :D
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I would have never ever thought that Misaki would be dreaming! AW man! But hey wait! How did she know his real name? There has to be some kind of a secret *smiles knowingly*

Thank you for this awesome one shot!

~KWF~
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Beautifully written! I like that he blindfolded her, as if she didn't know who he was anyway. It's a perpetual chase, and they'll always come back to each other.

I laughed a bit when you described Hei's head staying still as the rest of his body spun around to face it. Does it really do that? XD I hope not.

Thanks for writing!
rohoxinfanta chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
lol..

i honestly never thought that it will only be a dream at the end..lol..

but as a fan of this pairing, it was a very good scene for Hei and Misaki.._
H-x-Truthtalker chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
2Sakabatou77:

Have some mercy... Or else Saitou will end up dead at that rate..)
Obsidian.Nymph chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Phwoar! I'm sure Misaki wouldn't mind having Hei as a midnight snack. It was very intense and it had me giggling when the phone wnt off right at the end. Poor Misaki, I'm certain she's waiting for the moment when she can "interrogate" Hei.

Loved it!

O.N
Sakabatou77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I thought she was dreaming. Poor Misaki, only a dream, but it felt so real, and I bet it was Saitou who was calling.
Dear4Life chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
OH MY GOD! OMG! OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Damn that was a hot kiss. I knew it would be great, but this was stupendous! I'm no longer writing as I realized who the queen is. Just Kidding. But you are the queen of Hei/Misaki!

LoVeD, LOvED, LovED IT!

*Goes to read steamy story, again, and again, and again*