Reviews for Because I'm Percy and I'm disgusting
lunarae chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I knew it! hahahaha I was re-watching friends and the episode i have just watched was so familiar to me... and i wondered why.. when suddenly Joey said "because i'm Joey and i'm disgusting." then it hit me.. hahahahah nice one x)
pvt joe ghost recon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
SHIT! WHERE DID MY BALLS GO!ยก! omg i could barley breeth lol.
G.M.I.R chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I like reading and I like this story because I'm Peanut Butt and I'm disgusting.
too-lazy-to-write-my-name chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved it! At the end I was all like: ''Ohh! That's why there were panties and pictures of a naked Thalia in his room!'' I freaking loved it!
LOL chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I..*laughing*...BREATH!HAHAHAALOL!LOVE IT! PERCY I STILL LOVE YOU I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO! and PERCY AND THAILA AND NICO ARE COSUINS!xD
SeddieLoverNicodiAngeloLover3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love it! I'm watching the episode of Friends right at this very second!(: Hahaha! It's soooo wierd that I read this at the same I'm watching the episode! Hehehehe(: GREAT STORY THOUGH! I LOVE NICO DI ANGELO!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hilarious!
Desperado chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Man this story makes me laugh so hard haha I just love it cause it's funny! :)
Rachel E Dare chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
:{D
kingofthenerdz chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Urg. This was a good story until the Thalico.
tobios chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hi. You asked me to give honest CC, so here it is.

Frankly, I think your idea is sort of creative, though there are grammar mistakes (missing commas)and the characters are borderline OOC.

I can email you your fic (just PM me your email) with all the corrections. It has a lot of potential, especially for your other fic 'My Never'.

Sorry for the brief review!

~Butterfly
made a new account chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
FUNNY!uhahushuhashashuashu..."because I'm Annabeth and I'm disgusting. I like that my husband eats chicken and looks through pictures of me"-huasuhasuhasuhhausuhauh I LOVE IT!I LOVE Friends so I think this was a great idea!One of the bests!Love it,so funny!
Gillybeanxo3921 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
aww i love the ending!
passionate.lover77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Though I read this story a while ago...i loved it!

Congratz D, because youre D and youre fantastic!
KLcapps98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
hehe. i like the end...and the beginning...and the middle.