Reviews for Imperfect Metamorphosis
jtblion chapter 68 . 8/30
Damn, that's quite a cliffhanger...
I think this is going into the top 5...
Your story is so good! I gotta say though, the fourth wall bits are really creepy, but that's intentional.
I'm glad I started reading it.
jtblion chapter 40 . 8/16
And for the big hurrah!
I'm really enjoying the story so far, and can't wait to figure out what happens next!
Gotta say, some of the twists and surprises have been quite shocking.
It's also been really funny and a good read!
Keep up the good work!
jtblion chapter 41 . 8/16
Well, that was something... :P
jtblion chapter 39 . 8/15
Phew, that's a lot to take in... :P
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 67 . 8/15
Just wanted to throw this in here cuz I didn't review it last time, but all hail Wriggle the Insect Overlord. That was glorious.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 68 . 8/15
Yay, Utsuho's contributing! The whole flashing through Rin/Flandre's fears and Yuuka's past was really well done. I liked that scene a lot. Also, "Kyuu?", lol. Glad to know Marisa's still wrecking shit from beyond the grave. She'd be so proud of herself. Well, you've been forgiven for offing Marisa. Now you have to redeem yourself for taking out Patchy, haha. Anyways, great job with this chapter, I look forward to reading the next.
This time chapter 68 . 8/14
Anyone else noticed that Yuuka was boned since her match with Marisa. The battle snapped her into smaller more psychotic pieces then before and because Marisa didn't kill her it gave Flan the ammo needed for Rin to finish her off
lightningflash51 chapter 68 . 8/14
honestly that backstory makes me question whether i want to pity yuuka or just just join the crowd and laugh at her. also i think i understand the way she is shaped up in this persona; she is basically the anti-old god sort of understanding ergo she for all her wisdom cannot comprehend us mortals and thus does not realize the effect of her actions, at least that's how i see it.
Hybrid1954 chapter 68 . 8/13
...this. This is... wow. This is... I have no words. So epic in many proportions, so little words to actually convey it. Even this is only a fraction of the awesomeness I'm feeling from this chapter. The come backs, the chekhov's gun use (The ulti-death blade that I completely forgot), the flashbacks, the power of emotions (way to go, Flan!), Yuuka's imminent doom (right?), and the happy endings for everyone (Probably a downer one, but still)... all wrapped up in a very, very, tremendously epic writings.

You, sire, are the kind of writer I aspire to be. Keep on with your story, because we, especially I, will be waiting for it. I hope the next chapter will finally conclude the battle.
Lebon14 chapter 68 . 8/13
You are awesome. You know that right?
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 68 . 8/13
Heh, you troll. So, there's still more Yuuka to take it down. Now, with her eye in Flandre's hand, perhaps she'll get the boot (or not, who knows?). Granted, she was defeated by having her protagonism removed, so now it might be for real.

Still, a good chapter, the kids can finally breathe. Also, seeing Okuu finally happy after all these traumatizing events is good as well. Keep going!
Fimbulvetr chapter 68 . 8/13
In Falco's voice "MISSION COMPLEEEEE!"
FallenPyramyd chapter 68 . 8/13
Hell hath no fury like a pissed-off Flan-chan~

That was one of the most craziest chapters so far in terms of action and vicious comebacks on all parties involved. Strange how even eldritch beings get their booty turned inside-out if they push the right buttons on certain Gensokian individuals.

One of the best action chapters and character development chapters here, and the best thing is the banter between our lovely USC and the Flan-Rin combo!

You outdid yourself with this one, and I am literally holding my breath for what will be the conclusion to this crazy arc!
Needs to log in chapter 68 . 8/13
Is it wrong that's it's almost six in the morning and that I need to "wake up" in a moment yet still find this to be the high point of the day while not regretting a single moment of reading this chapter.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 67 . 7/19
Incredible. You know I even said out loud "No, Sakuya, you idiot, don't do it" loud enough to make what brother ask "what's going on?" Though I'm glad she did nothing she would regret.

And now this is how a lovecraftian horror dies (I hope so). Serious, again, it was a great battle - you did manage to create a huge tension. Keep going!
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »