Reviews for Save Me: In His Arms
loverboysgirl chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
wow
SadisticEyes chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
This a fucking epic amazing awesome lose of words story! I love it! I read the whole thing (sorry for waiting till the last chapter to review but I was so engrossed in it!) and it is the BEST! I must say, kudos to you and your awesome writing!

I loved the smex ;D Yum yum!
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
awww protective randy 3333 he's my favourite :D absolutely love it when he goes into that 'must save cody' mode, and cody needing rescuing, i always like that too :P even though i also like him being a cocky tough 'doesn't need saving' guy, he just does hurt so damn well i can't resist him being saved by randy *swoon*
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
That was so hot! It was worth the wait :)
QueenofYourWorld chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
great chapter, and i love the Under the rose series too, one of the best slash series.

anyway love ted, can i have drunk ted, he is fun to listen to, haha
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Woah... hot... hotter... not the hottest, but quite close :P

Randy being all cute and corny.. fucking sweet :)
Oubliette to Forget chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I absolutely love this! The Ted/John parts made me laugh so hard and the Cody/Randy was sweet and so HOT at the same time. I can't wait to read more from y'all!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Can't wait for more! I love Randy and Cody together!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ohh i like the start of this please update soon
Emono chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
You better finish this, now! You got me all hooked, and I love me some attacked!Cody and hero!Randy. Yay! Mad loves for you both on this!

Luv and rockets,

Emono
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Loving this so far. Though I hate it that Cody's always playing the "innocent, naive, weak guy". Can't wait for the next chapter.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Definitely loving this!
Fly Airbourne chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Complete love for this story. I always adore protective Randy
Satryicon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is really good, can't wait for an update! :)