Reviews for Of Prayers and Pastries
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/1
well that is a good start for them.
shadowereign chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
It was jst soooooo cute. Hehe :)
Old Lady chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Fluff?! FLUFF?! But you made me shed a tear!

But anyway.. This is amazing. They're so alike in many ways but it's not easy to see that in a surface-level look at their characters but you've managed to present their similarities here. Very well done! This deserves more reviews, dammit!
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
love this
zlash08 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
this is really well written! tugs my heartstrings and all. I'm adding this to my faves list. _

I'm gonna go and read your other stories now.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Does 'I love you with all my heart' still stand, or does strangulation cancel it out?
lol love this line. its a real thinker this question is. lol
good story.
lajkshdh chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awwwwwwwwwww, so adorable!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
What! How does this story not have more reviews! It's absolutely adorable! Loved it. :)
glitterypony chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
cute. (: i really do love your writing style; though simple and clean, it encapsulates so many... /feelings/ behind the words. i like this oneshot. :D

(LOL, btw, when i read that section between sasuke and karin, i totally freaked out and panicked and scrolled back to the top to make sure this was sasusaku. then i read on, and whew. haha. silly me.)
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aww, great one-shot. I really like the feelings and descriptions used to bring it to life. And I actually like Karin in this one. She wasn't the weird, rabid fan girl, she had a personality beyond. And Sasuke's feelings were believable too, good job.

Thanks for the story.

zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Iulia, after reading one of your stories, I couldn't help but read all of them. You really do have a wonderful touch with Sasuke and Sakura. I've read plenty of fan fic to know that you have a skillful hand when it comes to Sasuke; he's a very difficult character to capture and you do it very well. You walk the line between his passion and his restraint with apparent ease.

Although you've labeled this piece as "fluffy," I find it particularly deep and touching because it perfectly encapsulates everything about Sasuke and Sakura; his denial, her hope, his self-loathing, her overflowing love. And you manage to build a perfectly believable bridge between them. Wonderfully done, Iulia. Thank you for a beautiful story.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Love the symmetry of this story! And how you managed to weave angst and humor together! Favorite was the image of Sasuke arranging flowers! Excellent work!
Nintai-Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010