Reviews for In A New Light
Shadowwriter1636 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved this. I love Strauss, I'm sorry they killed her off, I was also beginning to enjoy her relationship with Rossi. Thank you for this story and some insight to Strauss and the whole team.
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvve it!
cares113 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I am so excited that you put all about dick grayson and all the robins
the amino acids chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm usually a hit, read and run type of gal, but there's just something about this story-it's innocence, genuineness, I don't know-that just made me feel the need to comment! It's very well-written and everyone is so in-character; I love it! Kudos!
auntiem911 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really love this story! It gives great insight into each one of these people. They are not just profilers, but real live humans. Great job and wonderful read!

TinaraXx chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love this! Lovelove love it!
Dragon Claymore chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So cute! Loved seeing Straus' show her 'softer side'

could get into Strauss character discussion, but will refrain from doing it here ;)

well done
mummacass chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Strauss actually has a heart! who would have guessed it!
MadamShinigami chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved this.
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I grinned when Reid started telling about the Robins I am a self proclaimed nerd/superhero fanatic

and all their dream jobs made me smile
spk chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What a perfect little one-shot. I really like the ideas you came up with for the team's childhood dreams. It definitely made me smile. :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Lovely insight into Erin Strauss!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
TS chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
ANOTHER GREAT STORY! It's important to have stories out there that are wind down and relax ones to balance out all the wonderful and delicious (and omg hot!) drama of your others. Thanks for writing and keep updating!
Hiira chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh how delightful heartwarming fic. So cute and and sweet like sprinkled cream cupcake! I think I can go to sleep feeling fluffy and happy. It also made me think about what I wanted to be when I was young. I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. Though I can't remember anything weird I wanted to be. I guess I was a boring child lol or have a bad memory. But wait, Batman had a son? I have to look that up. I never knew batman had a son. Who's the mother? I will have to ask if my sister knows lol. She's a huge Batman and Wolverine fan. Anyway I will stop rambling. Keep up the good work! :D