Reviews for Checking Up
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I really need to watch Criminal Minds from the beginning!

Anyways, loved it! :D
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Argh! I always hated Gideon but this made me hate him more! Good part.
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Grrr Gideon dont you dare split up true love!

and in the end true love conquers all!

It was so lovely and the fact that they stood up to their mentor in order to defend the one they love...*sigh*

well done
hitsuni chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I'm going to ask for the same thing as First Impressions. Any chance Gideon will be appearing in the series in the future? Probably another Spencer kidnap case where Gideon actually see the effect Hotch has on Reid, vice versa?

Keep on writing!
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was so great!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Stupid Gideon. Laughable really, thinking that after walking out on BOTH of them that they would care to hear his opinion about things he knows nothing about.

Its sad. But it is Gideon's own fault. Im glad he settled down and observed the two together and reformulated his impressions based on facts and not his immediate feelings.
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
this was interesting. it was interesting to see Jason's perspectivce on everything. Ive always pictured Spencer and jason staying in contact with eachother. that might be silly considering how they never mention that in the series, as far as i know. but i did like this one.
Renn chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Loved it!
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
great story
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
What the hell! lol *snerks to self* That was much too priceless. :D
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'm of the shoot first and maybe ask questions later camp when it comes to Gideon. I was kinda disappointed that a gun didn't go off. And really disappointed that Reid agreed to meet with him, but if he wasn't that nice he wouldn't be Reid.
siberia88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I like the story. It's sweet. :)
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ah, I think you are currently my favorite writer, well done. I'm reading through older works since there is a current drought of H/R prospects. I love stories when Gideon is involved and that whole awkward vibe is placed on the relationship... this was great, I'd love to actually see a fic with that lunch where they catch up or something. So, more soon please? I really enjoy your H/R Series.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was nice. Although, I think I'd be a little bit more resentful than Reid was towards Gideon. I mean, I understand why he left but to come back like that is just a no-no.

At least someone else knows now. I hate that they have to hide their love. I understand it but I still hate it. I wish at least the rest of the team could figure it out. I know they would be supportive yet keep the secret.

Oh well, on to the next story in this series that I haven't read yet. Wonder which of the team will find out next.

Thanks again for this great series.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
AW! That was so sweet! I love these two together! Thnx for the story!