Reviews for Behavioral Analysis K9 Unit
This was the single most perfect thing I have read all week
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh this was just adorably hilarious! I LOVED reading it!
gdfmfb chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE RVER READ! (btw i'm not logged in but that is my username)
kristenpinkiepie chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
THIS NEEDS TO BE A SERIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I know a pit bull named Hannibal and he is the sweetist thing EVER!
KTT2123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is so cute! I think you did a fantastic job picking the breeds. I was a little surprised at Reid's though, I was expecting something all legs like a wolfhound. Although I think the itty bitty dachshund did fulfill his kind of innocent adorable-ness. I suppose a big tall leggy dog can't pout as cute either! Thank you so much for clarifying about pits. My bro has one and he is the sweetest dog. He is a scaredy cat. If raised right they are excellent dogs for families, better than a golden retriever!
Arens1991 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
so awesome!
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Omg I cannot stop laughing thank you so much for writing this I it made my day goodness I felt that it all were great matches but I'm not completely sure about Reid IDK what type of dog i would have chosen but I would have chosen a different one or a cat since he is so different compared to the team and more of a cat person anyway
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
That was BRILLIANT!
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I can't even describe how much I enjoyed this. So I'll just say good job.
DropOfFire chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hahaha this was great! All of them were perfect, though at first I was a little skeptical of your choice for Reid (I don't see him as a short hair) but long hairs are soooo adorable! I can totally see them all doing this! I wish this was an actual episode lol (well, I guess they wouldn't be able to have the hotch reid romance but yeah)
SP chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
MAKE A SEAQUEL!
SP chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
you should make the dream a sequeal!
sarah999 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awwww! I work with dogs and the story is so adorable...thanks for the AN about Pits at the end (before I got to the bottom I was offended on behalf of Pits but).
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
HAHAHAHA this made me really happy, thanks!