Reviews for Behavioral Analysis K9 Unit
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 1 . 5/3
I think this is the ONLY story from this AUTHOR that has this BIG THING/FETISH for RAPING in her stories. It not just regular raping but alien/disgusting raping shit/stuff too..ALL her stories/basically, mostly all, HAS RAPE in one form or another..The QUEEN of RAPE when it comes to this author. I'm not surprised she got warned or her stories taken out. What surprised me is, it's only ONE story..URGH!..Trash really..
This was the single most perfect thing I have read all week
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh this was just adorably hilarious! I LOVED reading it!
gdfmfb chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE RVER READ! (btw i'm not logged in but that is my username)
kristenpinkiepie chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
THIS NEEDS TO BE A SERIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I know a pit bull named Hannibal and he is the sweetist thing EVER!
KTT2123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is so cute! I think you did a fantastic job picking the breeds. I was a little surprised at Reid's though, I was expecting something all legs like a wolfhound. Although I think the itty bitty dachshund did fulfill his kind of innocent adorable-ness. I suppose a big tall leggy dog can't pout as cute either! Thank you so much for clarifying about pits. My bro has one and he is the sweetest dog. He is a scaredy cat. If raised right they are excellent dogs for families, better than a golden retriever!
Arens1991 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
so awesome!
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Omg I cannot stop laughing thank you so much for writing this I it made my day goodness I felt that it all were great matches but I'm not completely sure about Reid IDK what type of dog i would have chosen but I would have chosen a different one or a cat since he is so different compared to the team and more of a cat person anyway
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
That was BRILLIANT!
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I can't even describe how much I enjoyed this. So I'll just say good job.
DropOfFire chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hahaha this was great! All of them were perfect, though at first I was a little skeptical of your choice for Reid (I don't see him as a short hair) but long hairs are soooo adorable! I can totally see them all doing this! I wish this was an actual episode lol (well, I guess they wouldn't be able to have the hotch reid romance but yeah)
SP chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
MAKE A SEAQUEL!
SP chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
you should make the dream a sequeal!
sarah999 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awwww! I work with dogs and the story is so adorable...thanks for the AN about Pits at the end (before I got to the bottom I was offended on behalf of Pits but).