Reviews for The Pain
jtdarkman chapter 3 . 6/27
Wow that passion was refreshing
Lance58 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
That was a nice read.. Good job.. I can't help but wonder what will happen next.. Hopefully there's a sequel. I really love how you played around with the emotions.. Lightnings emotion and etc I really felt their emotion. Good job
Eternalskyking chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
:))))))) Love it! You should def write more of this pairing
Vinter Stjerne chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Woooonderrful! sexy and cute at the same time :)
Dream-Ryoko chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I enjoyed this story it was a good read and it was fun and playful. you portrayed the characters nicely too. i look forward to reading more fangxlight from you _
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Loved this story. So sweet~
Turkey in a suit chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
*smiles* Love the story by the way. :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Hands up for fang x lightning.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yup, FFXIII's the best! Love the new battle system.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
A very nice story!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
nice fic great pairing :D liked the way you did it and you got the characters practicly perfect lol i can imagine light storming off in a strop lol great work i hope to see more of it in the future
Aiden Allard chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
nice story you created there!
BladeMaster357 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Great story-I could totally see Fang as being the one to break through the walls Lightning surrounds herself with. _
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was nice!
That's one interesting relationship there, Light and Fang. LOL
A good build-up and a great ending. :D Those smooches were N-I-CE!

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
jquackers chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
The end felt a tiny bit rushed, not to mention corny (but hey, I love corniness!), but sweet and heart-lifting nonetheless. Just remember what I said in my last review; add more description to give the characters more emotion. Like when Lightning said, "You!" instead of immediately saying she stood up and began walking away, you could do something like, "'You!' she growled, standing up briskly, taking long strides away from her." I hope you get the idea. If not, feel free to PM me, and I'll think up of more examples, or describe it in some other way that'll make it easier to understand (since I don't think I did a good job here).

Anyway, I like the end. In my mind, I pictured Lightning moving her head to rest on Fang's chest or shoulder, just to make it feel more complete. xP But it's perfectly fine the way it is now; I just unnecessarily added it into my mind. Yeah, I'm weird. LOL.

Good job on this!