Reviews for Getting dry
himrqwerty chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
awww...
MissFowl-Mellark-Granger-Chase chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Sooooooo perfect!I loved it!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
poor sam. I love sam recovery from withdrawal fics with so much caring dean in them, like yours. wonderful. thank you for this great piece of writing.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
"You… still think we share the same blood?" Sam cried.

That is so sad that he had to say that. Another great one. You have the guy's characters down perfectly.
epex chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
There was a huge gap between "MY BLOODY VALENTINE" and next episode, you filled it up well. thanks. God, Sam was so lovely in your fic.
ritsam chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Very cool story, utterly enjoyable. Great job.

Ritu.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
So happy to see another chapter. I had no clue what was wrong with Sam and usually I'm so dang good at figuring it out. You got me. Thanks for another dose of Limp Sam. One can never get to much of that. Thanks so much, Nicole.
kirallie chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Good work! Poor Sam.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Wow, never considered the thought that Sam could be anemic after everything he went through with the withdrawals...and yah, I can see him reacting negatively about being given blood...at least Dean came up with the perfect solution!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw, poor Sammy. I hate that he felt so bad that he wouldn't even look Dean in the eye there for a while.
Nerene chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story. I especially like the part about 'sharing blood'. That's what being brothers is all about. The intereaction between the boys was excellent & true to their characters. Thanks for sharing.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
ohh.. yeea dean gave sammy his blood that be awesome.. love it.. can't wait for more
Melissa2111 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
it was a great second chapter. thank you so much!
poohbear123 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Awesome story I wish the show would let the brothers get close again.
jensengirl4eva chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Aww that ending so sweet. You did not dissappoint. Great Job.