Reviews for Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom
firedrakegirl chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
caskettlover chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
loved it!
Rosaline O. Porshe chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Arg! Why did you stop there! It was AMAZING! It makes me sad to think I wasn't watching the show from the very start, but you managed to draw me in, and I didn't even need to have seen the show to understand and enjoy what was occurring! Scarlet your writing is AMAZING! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME THE NEXT CHAPTER! SOON!
heidigjr chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
looking forward to your next one... until the next body!
aero09 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
loved the ending! great job! (: please write more. you rock!
cyn23 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
hey, nice chapter, i was really really good,
nikki chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
diavoloduchessa chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This was a nice wrap up to the story and overall I very much enjoyed reading it. :)(:
NCIS'LA chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Hey, great ending, i loved it. you should do a story where kate gets kidnapped or something, that'd be good!

underarrest39 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
wow great ending. just watched Boom! so awesome :D
Space-Case7029 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Great ending to a great story.

You had me on the edge of my seat with the Rick/Kate drama in the trailer, definitely. Perfect to have this out before watching the episode tonight.

Got to see last week's again last night and can't wait for tonight.

Look forward to other stories. Audra
1234wordstosay chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Gah! I seriously LOVED it! I wish the real one would go like this... I loved Shaw's character, I think you captured her perfectly! BTW, The bet is STILL on. *raises eyebrows*
KazeKitty chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
I liked this story, it went well with "Tick, Tick, Tick..." and the promos to "Boom!"

I liked the Lanie/Esposito moments c: and Agent Shaw, especially when Castle & Beckett saw her in his apartment, that was funny.

Great work c:
KBC04070911 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Great story...I think you did a very good job writing this and your a great writer...Please continue writing, I would love to read more if your work.
phalangesbyfive chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Aw, sad to see it end! That was a great take on the episode. Very intense...I was on the edge of my seat! Bravo
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »