Reviews for to hope for more than this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
awww cute
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love your fics. Officially. I'm a fan and whenever I see you as the author I didn't hesitate to click. Loved the bit about the Holy Pudding, seriously, that was marvelous. The whole thing was a lovely mush of fluffy bunnies and I enjoyed it immensely. Great job :)
KelseyO chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
*inhuman noise of emotion and done-ness*

"His lack of elaboration is a physical thing in the excited silence of the console room; Rose bites her lip as the Doctor shifts his weight in anticipation, overeager as a puppy but unwilling to sacrifice his dramatic reveal. She lets the moment linger as he bounces on the balls of his feet, swallowing a smirk."

[Everything about this paragraph is perfect. The visual-the VIBE, even-is so fucking clear I felt like I was watching an actual episode, and thus I smiled like a dweeb.]
"Well, I say pudding. It's really more of a custard. Weeelll, actually it's a viscoplastic non-Newtonian fluid, but it does taste like tapioca. Ish. In any case, the Fesh believe that they can communicate with Fenburt by sticking a ceremonial spoon into the pudding and asking it questions. According to the sacred texts, the spoon changes temperature in response: cools off for 'no,' heats up—"

"—when they're getting warmer?" she quips.

He beams at her proudly. "Oh, very good!" He gives her his full adoring consideration for a moment, and she feels suddenly lightheaded. "Rose Tyler, I believe I'm rubbing off on you."

[Perfect dialogue perfect voices perfect language perfect things all of them perfect]
"Still. Knew we'd get away in the end. Big ears are good for many things, but they're hardly aerodynamic."

"And you'd know, wouldn't ya?" she teases, tongue between her teeth.

[Screw Billie Piper and her goddamn face]
spread out on the grass (which doesn't smell like anything in particular, but you can't have everything)

[This line is magical and I can't figure out why just leave me alone]
watching a phenomenon the Doctor calls "a threefold Lissajous celestial event" but Rose just calls beautiful

[I made the worst face at this part. It just. Sums up them up. Everything.]
she wonders if he's aware of the fact that he's been playing with the fabric of her hoodie this whole time. She doubts it.

[Little affectionate gestures that people do without realizing they're doing it are a thing that makes me emotional]
in conclusion you nailed their voices and the magic of their relationship and the things they do with their faces but i'm sure you're quite aware of this already
bookbook chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
First I was dying of laughter, and then I was awed by the ending...
Leca B chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's Doctor Who and nothing hurts! I love it!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Okay, seriously. I loved this, too. The carefree and wistful touches to rose balanced so well. You're good. I like you.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
God, this is like an episode that should have been made. The adventure, the running, and the underlining and pretty obvious love they share.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
God, I love your writing. Every story, no matter how simple or profound, is like art or music; the very cadence is mind-blowing. I sincerely hope you never stop writing. You definitely have a gift with words, one even the Doctor would envy.
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
True to what you said: very fluffy and a reader with many new cavities.

-Hailey
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Too cute! _
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Another great one. I loved their moment at the end. )
a chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Excellent, or should I say, "FanTAStic!"
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
(She does.)
Jujubee1981 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
SO well written - in perfect voice for the show. I could SEE this happening and my heart did a little happy flip. Sigh.
Doctor.Whom chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Okay, I haven't signed in for like, ever, but I just had to for this...It is just pure awesome...wrapped in a little more awesomeness...Particularly the last section when they're lying on the grass together... You got their relationship and their sense of humour downpat. And it wasn't just fluff either. There were moments in their that were very unfluffy - the Doctor's insecurity etc...I just loved it..