Reviews for An Unexpected Beginning
RainingDimonds chapter 32 . 11/19
Wow just wow this is so awesome I was like smiling from the beginning till the end Yay now I'm on to the next sequel Things Change
Sabrina chapter 32 . 11/15
lizy2000 chapter 32 . 10/22
Love the story bow favourited!
LeafTwin1 chapter 31 . 10/17
Wonderful story. I love how Naruto saved his dad and Neji's dad and some of the Uchiha (especially Itachi and Sasuke) and now Hinata is working on not being as shy and so much more. I also love the pranks played and the deviousness. I'm super happy that Jiraiya remembers and Tsunade knows, as well as his Dad, but I can see why he didn't want his Dad to know about his past or the other timeline. You're a wonderful author and writer and I am really happy my twin sent this amazing story to me. Well, cheers and ta! I'm off to read the sequel! _
starevolution1273 chapter 9 . 9/26
No no naruhina I hate romance in the middle of a good story !
CrystallineX chapter 28 . 8/24
I was drinking orange juice while reading the Omake. I was quick enough to avoid the pain of cleaning off the orange juice from my laptop, but unfortunately, I now have to clean up oj off my floor and endure the discomfort of having juice up my nose canal. Thank you very much.
Cartlin chapter 5 . 8/20
Babies can't DIGEST solid foods at that young age. AT ALL.
You should have made Nauto point at Jiraya and call him hentai ( or ero senin)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 5 . 7/2
baby naruto-kun is SO cute
Airka Yumeko chapter 32 . 6/11
I really glad you wrote this story, it my favorite Naruto fanfic out there, I'll definitely be reading the sequel.
Dani chapter 32 . 5/31
Loved it! I'm so happy there's going to be a sequel!
Llyrica chapter 31 . 4/30
Finished! Thank you for writing and sharing this! It was quite awesome and amusing! I am going to check out the sequel now! :D
Llyrica chapter 14 . 4/29
Finished 14! :D Coffee high is wearing off now. Arigato for writing and sharing this! Sorry for kinda going a bit crazy with the reviews...
Llyrica chapter 10 . 4/29