Reviews for Time Enough and Now
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 5 . 4/13
is there more? -lz more i want to see them together kyaaaa tho i like it
Wolfgirl705 chapter 5 . 4/9
I just realized that this was last updated in 2011... I'm basically crying.
Polomonkey chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Damn, this story is so good. And genuinely upsetting. I would really love to read more but I just went on your profile and read about your writer's block and I totally feel your pain. It sucks when that happens and I understand that this story probably won't be finished... but thanks for sharing what you did write! And permit me to fashion a final chapter in my head where Merlin wakes up and it was all a dream, and he and Arthur live happily ever after - thus saving me from drowning in my own tears :) hope you manage to get over your block, you are very talented
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Wow, I absolutely love your writing. I stated with 'All Bets Off' and now I'm hooked. I really hope that you update soon as I really want Merlin to be happy. Although, if you're not planning a happy end, I would probably still love it. Your writing is that good. Can't wait for the next update.
Red-HeadNinja1524 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
NEED MORE!
Emily chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Hi! I have absolutely loved this story as well as the first in this series. This is a lot darker than my normal reads but your summary and first couple of chapters hooked me in! The characterization was so spot on, and I plowed through this work overnight and I can't thank you enough for your work. I know you haven't done anything with this story in a while but I would love to see a finale to this story, or at least know how you wanted it to end. I can't thank you enough for your works.

Emily
Jeis chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Seeing that you never finished the story I can guess that the whole point was about making Merlin suffer, right?
But why?
Neon021 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I see you havent updated in 2 years, but this story is absolutly AMAZING and I really want to see where you're going with it!
scarletsnapdragon chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
At the risk of repeating something you've probably heard a thousand times...you are such a fantastic writer! With every one of your words I find myself even more compelled to continue reading and even more invested in the characters.

I hope you keep writing, whether it's this or something else. I'll definitely keep reading :)
Rat3000 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
damn you are the cruel human on the planet how could u leave things like that?
Rat3000 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I hope this arthur/gwen thing end soon
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
this story pisses me off but i cant stop reading i was this crazy dick DEAD, when I say DEAD I mean seriously DEAD beating, broken his HEAD mounting in Arthur's wall kinda DEAD.
hamistasty chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
I've mixed feelings about this story. On the one hand I want to know how this whole mess is resolved...on the other... I kind of regret ever reading it. Not that it's badly written...nothing like that. More like, I'm struggling to understand the characters. More often than not I found myself infuriated by them, of Merlin mostly. I don't know, it's been difficult. I've tried to understand how Merlin could let himself fall under Brom's spell... Especially bc he's a wizard.. And most importantly if he loved Arthur and understood his destiny as much as he said he did I don't understand how he could get so upset over Arthur's turmoil. I just don't know.

But then, to make it even worse... I found myself feeling Merlin but disliking him at the same time.

Just overall a lot of feels that I didn't quite know how to deal with. I hope since it's been 2 years since your last update that you will, for my sanity, resolve this and end my angst. I'll need to read some major fluff to forget about this for a while.

I als
Adwen chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Aaaaaaaah! Where's the rest?!
EverlastingBond chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I started reading your story 'All bets off' and I couldn't stop until I finished it. And then I read that there was a sequel and I came straight here to read it. And now I can't keep reading and I really need to because I feel so sad and kind of desperate and I really need things between them to be ok again. I hate the way Merlin is behaving now... I mean, I know he had to adapt and try to accept the way his life is now, but with Arthur there, he could try to escape again, right? He knows Arthur would help him. Why doesn't he try? I refuse to believe that he would completely forget about him.
But more important... should we keep waiting for an update? It's been two years since you last updated, so it looks unlikely that you are going to post another chapter, but please? You can't just leave it like this...