Reviews for Midnight in Balamb
LaylaEvercrest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
That was hilarious!
Savae chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Okay, so, I read this a long time ago, but it was on my phone and I didn't write a review. I just wanted to say that this story was funny; Squall is quite the horrid drunk, but at least he doesn't turn into a total jerk! Also, I love it when Squall and Zell are written well together. You've done a good job of depicting their friendship.

Nice work!
nightelf37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
"drunk walking" Funniest line ever.
Some Bloke chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great story, thanks.
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Powerfully good story. I like that bit of humor at the end. Also it was just nice to see his guards come completely down like that. He was making an effort and you put that across in your story very well. I enjoyed reading it immensely

Cheers

~Ironic
Kein chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really like your story. You understand the way the characters think and act, and the way you tell the story is very fluid and enterteining.

I love the couple Squall/Rinoa, and I think you do a great job explaining the party situation, making Squall trying to be more friendly, better boyfriend, buying a gift for Zell and finally getting drunk (the part where Squall discovers his tattoo was my favorite part)

I guess its the best FFVIII fanfiction I've read so far. Confgratulations.
SampsonSpocks chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I must say, you've managed to capture the essence of each of the characters portrayed here. I felt as drawn into this story as I did the story of the actual game itself!

A drunk Squall is definitely a funny Squall! It's great to see him in a situation where he can actually lighten up. I really enjoyed this fiction. You should really pen another!

Cheers!
gleamfang chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Squall drunk is too funny! Really awesome that he got a tatoo of Rinoa. Wonder why he put it there of all places. He could have out it on his back right? Not many people would see it then. It's not like he always goes shirtless.

Anyways really nice to see the character growth and to see the orphanage gang bonding closer.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I love Zell, almost as much as I love Squall. He's so energetic!

I loved this fic! Drunk Squall is high-larious.

You deserve heaps more reviews for this, it was so funny and sweet and you write all the characters so well!

Great fic!
Blood Dancer chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was awesome! I really enjoyed reading this One-Shot. The way you represented the characters was spot on, and I had a good laugh while reading Squall's drunkenness. Few spoilers for the game in there but the result is I want to play Final Fantasy VIII even more (stupid ps2 has issues). I hope you enjoyed writing this because I loved reading it, keep up the excellent work! ]

Ciao,

~U.J.K.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was hilarious. Drunk Squall would really be something to see XD. Great story, I loved it.
Archaic Flame chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
It was a great story but I felt like it ended prematurely somewhat. Otherwise, I enjoyed it quite a bit!
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hahaha. This was really funny. It'd so be like Squall to get accidentally wasted like this. Your characterization of everyone was really good. Zell was such a sweetheart to Squall when he wasn't completely steady. I don't think that tattoo artists could legally do anything if anyone was clearly inebriated though. Oh well, it's just a one-shot, and a really cute one at that.

Thanks for the read. :)