Reviews for Through the Eyes of Death
im done.. retard story written by a even bigger retard author... this is human abuse man... naruto is sakura little bitch...
only mentaly retard and kishimoto fanboy would like this self respected person would like ths trash naruto.
I'm getting annoyed, NARUTO! TELL THEM!
He should eventually reveal that he can see hear and talk to the dead, it's no fun if he doesn't.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
My god, Naruto’s 'team' is getting on my nerves. The only one I like besides Naruto is Obito, and he can't do anything! Naruto is a saint for putting up with this for so long, I will relish the moment when he finally snaps.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Don't worry, we all get it. Her character is just too easy to bash.
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
cool ch
Like A Pro chapter 23 . 9/10/2016
I wish this story would update I love the idea! ; But now I know it won't be updated anytime soon T_T
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2016
Too bad this fanfic is wasa interesting fanfic.
TheOlympus chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Aww you such a sweet kid Naruto..
TheOlympus chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Fucking Uchihas bastard! I never like you you hear mee?! except you Obito..
DO NOT EVEN INSULT NARUTO!
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Aww how poor you Naru-chan... Why you have to care to them if they didnt even care about you?
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Ch 23

So Naruto the ghost whisperer enters in the exams . The ghost could help especially Obito . Great gift for getting information even from the deceased persos but still some tact . And scouting.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Ch 3

Ghost whisper Naruto? Well the dead could be great informators and teachers.
3dumplings3 chapter 23 . 4/28/2016
Most interesting and fun to reread. I'm sorry that this has been abandoned, may I ask at least what happens in the plot? Would Naruto ever win over due the Uchiha clan? Would Sasuke's issues be sorted out or would he just leave?
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »