Reviews for Through the Eyes of Death
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 23 . 5/30
I really liked this. Thank you for writing. Hope you come back but life gets in the way so we understand. I really like this thought before reading this I had an idea close to this and was thinking about writing it but I just don't think I'll be any good so I decided not to do it so I was really happy to read this.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 5/30
Loved it! 10 out of 10! Bravo! And the likes of how awesome this is. I mean seriously how can someone be this good? Your awesome and this is awesome! Thanks for writing!
Kittenlzlz chapter 23 . 4/19
This is brilliant. I hope at some point you get the chance to continue this because your writing is awesome and the plot is inventive and just woe XD aww I wanna see gaara when naruto maybe talks about his mother also OBITO IS AMAZING OH MY GOD
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 23 . 4/17
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 23 . 3/21
Oooo, interesting! That female ghost hanging around Gaara, the one that Naruto noticed. Was that Karura? Gaara's mom?
Oh Obito, we do love you :)
PlumeVif151 chapter 23 . 1/16
I like your story.. too bad it stops here [
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
I've stuck with this story, but still haven't managed to find the real meaning behind it ther than the ghosts. When is baritone going to finally tell them? I don't see the action. You're just using canon with a added side effect of ghost. This buildup is too slow and causes lack of interest. I don't understand the attention given to it. Overrated story.
Yin7 chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Really cool hope u continue
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Found Kakashi's reflections comparing his present team to his previous one pretty interesting, especially since most fics show Kakashi either seeing Naruto as the demon like the rest of the village, or secretly really caring for him out of respect for Minato.
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
Very interesting story. An unusual take. :)
AnimeisEverything chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Hey, dont litsen to what those haters might say. I really like this story and i dont know if you have writers block, but try to continue! Ther are not many good writers out there with the commitment to do at least 15 chapters. Belive me, ive looked! If you do have writers block, msg me because i would like to know if i could use some of your ideas and lines. I think your a really humorus and great writer, so try to continue! I hope this helps your motivation a bit.
321Z3R0 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
This story literally hurts. No offense, but I hate Naruto as a character. The reason he has for liking Sakura makes me want to shoot him. His actions are rather annoying to. Even with the Kage Bunshin, you have him do the spoiled milk thing. He could just send a clone to buy some, and even henge it if need be. You have him be nice to Sakura and even try to help her after she outright says that she hates him. He's a fucking retard in your fic! On a side note, NOOO! WHY IS MIKOTO BAD! Good concept with the ghosts though. I really like that.
Assasin Nero chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
you could bring out a mother figure for naruto in mikoto..?
Assasin Nero chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
the revelation of tobi being madara fucked up many stories ne?
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »