Reviews for What Binds Us Together
HM chapter 24 . 7/19
I'm so late to this party. I've read this ages ago and it stopped at that last chapter before the latest update. For the longest time I've wonder what would happen and today when I chanced upon it again, I reread the entire thing with the new chapter (even though this was 2 years ago) In any case, I want to thank you for writing this chapter! Though I know it has been awhile and I know this fic would most likely not be finished, I really want to thank you for giving us some resolution. I'm so grateful it stopped at a happy place! I've fallen out of the bleach fandom for a long while and this fic single-handedly reminded me how much I love it and ichiruki. I think I will reread this a few more times! Anyway, (even though you posted this 2 years ago and have probably left this fandom and forgotten about it) thank you for writing this fic and sharing it with us! Hope you have a pleasant day where ever you are! :)
Windy50 chapter 1 . 7/18
I'm loving it so much! I always love those periodic drama and it's 10x better with my favourite OTP in it as main characters! :)
godofwargow010 chapter 24 . 5/7
dood ure a realy are a good writer i hope u are gana make more of ichiruki storys
OPgirl chapter 24 . 1/2
I have never read such beautiful Ichiruki than this...so sentimental...so true and so pure...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
I love this fic the most amongst all the ichiruki fanfictions... Kubo is an idiot to make the story worse... but please at least you try to complete the story which is my precious treasure... Update!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
This is really unfair making such a fabulous fiction and leaving it in the middle!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I really love this fic! Please complete it as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Please author San! Why don't you just finish the story completely?!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
The only story that resembles me... Please update I wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I beg of you... Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
My life depends on your story please update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016