Reviews for What Binds Us Together
hinataellis chapter 24 . 3/30
OMG finally
Uchiha Saya chapter 1 . 3/30
Im so glad im reading story! after finishing this chapter i love it already!
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 24 . 3/29
I can't believe that you actually decided to write more after years
Most people dont do that. It's nice that you continues and at least gave somewhat of a resolution, even if you aren't going to finish writing the story.
-AngelofDarkus
Cisusi chapter 24 . 3/28
Hello! I'm not sure if you will ever see this comment, but I'd just like to start out with saying how amazing you are. Unlike a lot of other artists on FanFiction, you actually came back. Although you made no promises on another chapter, you actually cared enough to give your readers a chapter with more closure. That's totally admirable. So I wanted to start out with that, thank you so much.

Secondly, I would like to comment on your story. It, like you, is amazing. I thank you for a read this amazing. I stumbled upon your story on the 25th, when you updated, and I just about died. It was so interesting and has so much promise. I was instantly enamored. Although I should have cared more as school was closing for Spring Break, I didn't... I missed turning in a solid 7 homework assignments. Oh well, that's what the thirty days before graduation are for. But anyways, I was instantly attracted. I want to thank you for writing something so detailed. Your characters are so relatable, and easy to love. By the end of what you have written I found myself so attached to each of them. Moreover, I feel the emotions rather than just reading them. The awkwardness, the frustration, the happiness, and the love. I loved how you were able to make reading your story a 4-D experience. Not only that, but this was well written and had so many Bleach references that made me so entirely happy. One that sticks out the most is the "speaking is not communication". I loved that. Just because the story wasn't placed in the Bleach Universe doesn't not mean that you can't incorporate some of the examples into your story. You did it so well, so I was really happy with that. I don't know what else to say, I have an emotional attachment to your story. And although I know that you might never update or complete the story, I find myself wishing that you would. However, I can't be selfish. I imagine that you must be busy, this is the first time I've really been involved on FanFiction in months, and I only read. I can't imagine what it is like for writers. So it is completely understandable if you never update again, but I do want to thank you for such an excellent story thus far. And don't worry, you haven't lost your touch. Your writing is consistently well from the beginning up to this chapter. If you ever think about updating again, I'm following your story and will be waiting with bated breathe to find out more. Otherwise, thank you, and good luck in whatever endeavors your life brings you!
Absoulutly love this, probably my favourite bleach fanfic 10/10
illya chapter 24 . 3/28
can't wait to see the next update...
don't keep us waiting too long...
Kia'a Morris chapter 24 . 3/27
U updated? I can't remember when was the last time u updated...N-E-Ways, thanks for the sweet update! Hope u write more soon.
NieveDrop chapter 24 . 3/27
With how long I've felt unable to continue my stories, I certainly can't complain in the timing between updates. ;) I'm just glad that you chose to return. Welcome back!

Besides, it was a wonderful excuse to re-read an enjoyable story again. There were a lot of things that made me smile and cry as I started from the beginning again.

I'm very glad the resolution came through Karin, of sorts. If they wish to live in harmony within the family unit, all four of them need to come to an understanding. If you do continue onward, which I hope you do, I hope we see more mending in the Rukia/Karin relationship, as well. With Karin exhibiting so many of Ichigo's similar characteristics, it is natural to see how Rukia can complement Karin just as she complements Ichigo. I'm always fascinated by the Rukia/Karin dynamic.
THATZ freaking awesome and I am like FINAALLY although I have arequest please one last epilogue with ending war babies and stuff and all family? pretty please?
shadowcroxx chapter 24 . 3/27
Thank you so much for update! I read this fic about two years ago and have been patiently and hopefully waiting for an update. After a checking the last updated date I realized that there might not be a continuation. But I had hoped and subscribed to this story. And my persistent paid off! I'm very glad that you decided to at least give us a closure even if you're not gonna complete it. Not every author are that considerate, you know. So, once again, thank you for the update. It was worth the wait. And I know you might not update anymore but if possible it'd be great to read about the war and when it ends. But it's ok. This is already more than I can ask for. Thanks. Have a great day because you just made my day!
achalida chapter 24 . 3/27
Finally you're back!Yeahhhhhhh!
Very lovely chapter. I love it.
Please continue this story/puppy eyes.
BitterSweetNitemare chapter 24 . 3/27
:'] I think this definitely wasn't a disappointment. It presented a nice non-closure that just makes you feel content with where the story stands -on a lighter note at that. Rukia finally understands! I actually teared up when she finally realized that Ichigo had married for love and I was just so welled up with pain and empathy for them both ;3;. I'm such a damn sap. Anyhow, it's really great that you actually went out of your way to get this up at all, so no one should be complaining! It really tied together the anger and pain that resided throughout the majority of the story, and it just felt satisfying [especially since they finally did the dirty in a not-so-dirty touching way].

Good luck with life and all of its lemons! It's pretty high maintenance for sure, haha. This story honestly could just be left like this [not as "completed," of course] since the characters are happy and straight out conflict isn't directly present. So, without further ado, great update!
moira33 chapter 24 . 3/27
I am so glad you you updated a few mistakes here and there but I appreciate that you took the time to update so this is how the story ends?
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 24 . 3/27
I've enjoyed this story hope you update soon, is Yoruichi and urahara going to make a appearance?
blissbeat chapter 24 . 3/27
Damn I already forgot about this story & I had to reread again from first chapter to recall the story. However this chapter totally the best with the confession & love making. Until next chapter..
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »