Reviews for What Binds Us Together
Althatsyu chapter 24 . 9/30
GOD! FINALLY! T.T I've read this like a HUNDRED times, but it helps me everytime I think romance is dead or when I'm feeling down, it just makes me happy all over again! What I'm about to say MAY be totally stupid, but, hey! Oh, what the HECK! I'll just say it: I'm content with this, even if it is the last chapter and I have SO MANY questions, I don't care! For me this ending is perfect the way it is. It leaves an open interpretation, and most of all, it stays true to its roots.
When Bleach ended, I was devastated, I got rid of ALL my Bleach merchandise, because I was so disappointed. But I know the truth, I know that Kubo did that as a big satire and a way to 'fuck you' to Shonen Jump, but it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because he let thousand of fans down. not IR fans, but TRUE fans too. Anyway, I'm rambling so don't mind me!
I love this story, I really do! Thank you for giving me one of my favourite stories ever!
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 9/28
I love historic setting AU with my OTPs!
MindlessAbandon chapter 18 . 9/18
That was so sweet. It was a lovely read. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Drunk Rukia is cute. Smitten Ichigo is as cute.

MindlessAbandon chapter 17 . 9/17
Rukia's finally realizing her feelings. She still thinks Ichigo married her out of spite. Their relationship is getting more exciting.

MindlessAbandon chapter 16 . 9/17
Karin is a cool character. I like her in this fic too. She just needs to know Rukia more. Ichigo and Rukia bickering is quite funny. Though I hope to see more seriousness between them..

MindlessAbandon chapter 15 . 9/17
Aww these two warm my heart. That was a lovely chapter. Thank you!
MindlessAbandon chapter 14 . 9/17
Awww loved this chapter! That cloak scene was too cute. And Rukia's backstory is revealed. I love it when these two are on the same side.
Thank you so much!
MindlessAbandon chapter 13 . 9/17
Oh Rukia. She fills me with so much emotion. Ah. Finally she knows and the truth is hard to swallo but at least now she can move forward. That is if she survives which I'm sure she will seeing as Ichigo's out there to find her. And i feel so bad for Ichigo, he's suffered enough. I hope their reconcilliation would be swift and sweet.

MindlessAbandon chapter 12 . 9/17
Oh Rukia. Ugh so much needs to be explained to her. And she needs to not thoroughly jump into conclusions but her reactions totally make sense. I am both dreading and excited for her confrontation with Ichigo
MindlessAbandon chapter 11 . 9/17
I totally understand Karin's pov but i could never hate Rukia. She could be really stubborn and close minded at times but her heart is pure. She just needs to know the truth. And oh no, Aizen.. hmmm I suppose he's the main villain?

I do wish Ichigo and Rukia just be honest and talk to each other.
Enjoyed this chapter too. Thank you!
MindlessAbandon chapter 10 . 9/17
Rukia is slowly warming up to Ichigo and then Ichigo pulls a prank. Oh these two are just adorkable. I wonder how Rukia would react if Ichigo properly courts her. I know they're married but sweet and romantic Ichigo seems to be a lot of fun.

MindlessAbandon chapter 9 . 9/17
Ichigo's life story is becoming more and more tragic. The slow burn with these two is just achingly beautiful. This chapter did a great job in moving the plot forward. Thank you!
MindlessAbandon chapter 8 . 9/17
Rukia and Ichigo just have too much chemistry. I wonder what would fully change Rukia's mind about Ichigo. I hope she won't be badly hurt in Karakura. I lso wish her and Ishida would be closer friends. She needs friends. And Ichigo, he's so smitten by Rukia.
MindlessAbandon chapter 7 . 9/17
Awww.. they are all sufferring. The angst is nice to read. Ichigo can be so impulsive and Rukia can be so stubborn. Ah these two need a proper conversation. I loved this chapter, thank you!
MindlessAbandon chapter 6 . 9/17
That was just angsty. Oh Rukia. I hope she won't go through this alone. I do like momo and rangiku as her friends. I hope to see them comfort and support her.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »