Reviews for What Binds Us Together
illya chapter 24 . 7/22
update please...
don't leave this story hanging...
Mitsie chapter 24 . 7/12
You kind soul! Thank you for updating :)) its a beautiful story, and the process was so natural for ichiruki. loved it!
You know what? this is the best fanfiction that I ever read. For the longest time in life, never been once I wanted to write a review, and this one is a good hell of a story.
You described Ichigo, and Rukia characters perfectly, one that most of fanfiction writers forgot to tell in their stories *whatever the types of stories they writes*
Please write more! Esp Ichiruki shots! xo, shadowelks. :))
Hum... *.* que fofo! Finalmente \o/ seria muito legal se a Kia ficasse grĂ¡vida.
bluefeather chapter 24 . 6/14
amazing story! Thank you for updating again I read this story like a year ago and when I realised you updated the next chapter I read the whole thing again. please continue... I would love to see such an amazing story finished
amethystfirechik chapter 24 . 6/12
Yay for Rukia finally realizing her feelings. Most stories I have read it's always Ichigo who is to dense to realize his feelings. Gin coming to assassinate one of the Kurosaki family members is practically a declaration of war. I wonder if Byakuya will unite with Ichigo to protect his sister.
bluefeather chapter 10 . 6/12
really great story. love your story so far can't wait for more
Littlerugbygirl chapter 24 . 6/11
Oh thank you for writing this chapter. I'm upset that you probably won't continue the story, but you definitely summed up most things very nicely. Thanks again.
zeroCoke chapter 24 . 6/11
This is such a good story eve if you don't get to finish it.
what a great chapter. the waiting worth it.
Ahhh finally these two idiots admitted their love to each other. Can't wait for the next one!
genie luciana chapter 24 . 5/28
wait...so it is over?
The Punch Lord chapter 24 . 5/25
it wasn't a disappointment, I found it very sweet and endearing, and of course, FINALLY XD
brilliantly written and really, really good fic. Hope you're able to update it soon
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 24 . 5/24
OMG. Can I say how freaking HAPPY this has made me?! I was (still am) so in love with this story because of just the way you made them interact and it was just this slow, beautiful journey... Argh! I was simply ridiculously ecstatic that you at least posted this chapter. I would love it if you finished it, but honestly, I don't care if you don't! This chapter just totally did it for me, I want for nothing! Nothing! lol So if it's not finished, I at least know they finally admitted it to each other!

Okay, so fan-craziness aside, throughout the whole story I loved your prose, flow and balance of writing. You did such a good job with all the characters - keeping them as in character as you could with all the stuff that you had them experience. Oh man. I love it. I do. Thank you *bows deeply* for at least giving us fans this little chapter
Nosono Takako chapter 24 . 5/23
OMFG.
O.M.F.G.
oihusyhekgnjslkdjfjdnlfkgjhsdukfgnjlsldkjfjighsdufjgnsldkgnsd fkgnsdklfjgn
*pants disgustingly*
I. Have. Been. Waiting. Literal. Years.
I just realized that you updated months ago so now I'm mentally kicking myself.
You don't know how much your writing has inspired my own interest in crafting fictional/fantasy-like stories. This was everything and more to me because you continued, even if for the briefest time. Thank you for not completely abandoning your readers!
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »