Reviews for What Binds Us Together
Izunama chapter 24 . 9/21
You’re my favorite type of author. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait years like some readers, but either way, you came back just to end the story on a different and more satisfying note. Thank you.
Thanks for the conclusion, although the ending was rushed, this could use a few more chapters, but I don't blame you. Life, of course, is hard to handle and the shitty ending of the Bleach can discourage a person. Never the less, I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story and to say you are a great writer.
lachyfrost chapter 1 . 2/23
it no one else pissed that he did nothing back all FUCKING DAY his a FUCKING LORD fuck that his I annoying as fuck you just made Ichigo a fucking bich like really it's no fun if he just take that shit for a HOSTESS you fuck his a lord FUCK YOU AND THIS FUCKING DUMB SHIT STORY FUCK
This really is an amazing story,and I’m glad it was resolved. I literally binged it through. 3
Nuzeeha chapter 24 . 1/20
So I'm thoroughly enjoying the story right. Connecting with the characters, investing in their lives... and then I realise it ends here.

My heart has never felt so betrayed
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2018
por favor actualiza
Leeleechanlee chapter 24 . 3/18/2018
Loved Rukia fighting for the Kurosaki's, wished Rukia could of explained her side of things to Karin, because the accusations were unfair and uncalled for... It was to rushed... Thank you for the end, even though I know you wanted to put more to this. The ending with them was perfect and the pendant reached it's conclusion. The part with Rukia saying that about all the Quincy's pointing arrows at Ichigo's head for that was clever, lol. XD Then ending and the meaning of those pendents left me with such warmth. Such a lovely story despite everything. lol. Hope all went well with you and law school. You probably won't look at this, but thanks again for updating this.
Leeleechanlee chapter 23 . 3/18/2018
Ugh... I knew it... T_T :(
Leeleechanlee chapter 22 . 3/18/2018
The kiss was even better then the first one in my opinion. It was so cute how their heights were compared. How Rukia held onto Ichigo's cloak. I could see that perfectly in my mind. Fucking Renji was mad annoying, and their awkwardness as they parted was so frustrating, but believable, lol... XD It was a great chapter, and yes, I remember that talk Inoue had with Ichigo. Proves that even she knows how willing he is to ignore everyone and still save Rukia. I could talk more about that actual scene, but this is ur fanfiction, lol. XD Poor Retsu, ugh... Karin with her ooc bs towards Rukia again... lol. Poor Ichigo, having to go through the same trauma again... :( Kubo has failed us with that last chapter that contradicts everything about Bleach itself. ..
Leeleechanlee chapter 21 . 3/16/2018
This was a good chapter, even though I could not stand the Renji and Rukia moments much, lol. XD As friends it's great, lol. The emotions were greatly made. I could definitely see this. Ugh, lmao. Angry Ichigo on a cliffhanger gives me anxiety. lol. How has law school been? I'm sure you are done, with me reading this late and all. XD
Leeleechanlee chapter 20 . 3/16/2018
This is not that out of character. This is definitely a close possibility of what could be possible in Ichigo's character. No doubt. I like how finally Rukia was giving a chance to be angry, about her past, I felt bad that she was so much attacked. It's about time... lol. XD The chapter was great and again, you did great with the possibility. When Ichigo's angry, he has acted like that in his own solitude. Great chapter.
Leeleechanlee chapter 19 . 3/7/2018
Ugh, Renji... _ lol, other then that, I love this chapter. It was a bit harsh, but warm. Finally Karin warmed up a bit... How loving of Rukia to be there for the Kurosaki's. All the IchiRuki moments were so adorable. I LOVED IT. They are in such character. Great work. Rukia being her helpful self here. Warming hearts.
- Sorry, my comment, but it came out as Guest, because I was logged out, ugh...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/7/2018
Leeleechanlee chapter 18 . 3/4/2018
Another favorite chapter, except for the Inoue and IshiHime content in it, but regardless, I love it for the IchiRuki. All the IchiRuki in this was so sweet and believable. Awesome, awesome job with their bond. You teasing troll, lol, that was still cute, besides the no kiss, lmao. Great plot twist there, lol. Lovely. I'm also loving all the Tatsuki and Rukia bonding. :) I'm happy for Ichigo and Rukia here.
Leeleechanlee chapter 17 . 3/3/2018
AAaaawww, they missed one another, lol. XD Such a sweet goodnight, despite the awkwardness later, lol. Poor Uryu. His father... lol. Hope that festival has much Ichiruki. Great chapter.
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »