Reviews for What Binds Us Together
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I really love this fic! Please complete it as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Please author San! Why don't you just finish the story completely?!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
The only story that resembles me... Please update I wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I beg of you... Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
My life depends on your story please update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
This is my top 1 favourite story... Please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Please update the story
athena star chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
Por favor, continúa la historia... Te lo ruego
evenstar lady chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
I honestly cannot remember if I have left you a review for the last chapter. I believe I did but because I was drawn back to re-read your fic again today… I decided to leave another.
This fanfic has been, by far, my most favourite IchiRuki fanfic (despite it not being a complete story) and I keep coming back to read it whenever I feel like having a shot of IR dose. The characterization of Ichigo and Rukia here is impeccable, and the story is so tastefully written… I especially love the insights you give into Ichigo and Rukia’s lives in their separate countries before they were married. You have written their interactions as no less than flawless, and I still admire the way you can describe how they naturally occur and remain in line to the characterization in the manga.

Seriously, seriously wonderful work.

Your last chapter here is, please pardon me for saying this but I definitely mean no offence, not the best of this fic. The overall feel was somewhat detached and abrupt. But I fully understand why it is so, and I also fully understand the need to bring resolution to a much-loved fanfic amongst the community. It is difficult to regain the momentum a fanfic originally has, when picking it up after such a long time. I know this well, because I am an author as well struggling to finish up my long-standing fic. I know the quality of mine has definitely dropped but I feel a need to see it to its end regardless.

In terms of the resolution, you did give us one and I thank you for that. Your writing nevertheless still remains good, and I thank you again for creating this fanfic for us readers, it has brought me so much nice feelings and I come back to read it once in a while.

It is THAT good.

I will not pester you to finish this, it is already as lovely as it could get.

Cheers, evenstar.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
THIS LAST CHAPTER IS SO FLUFFY I AM GONNA DIE I REALLY APPRECIATE HOW YOU WERE CONSISTENT IN WEAVING YOUR STORY (THAT'S A SKILL ONLY FEW AUTHOURS HAVE AND YOU'RE LUCKY MAN/WOMAN/OTHER YOU POSSES IT I ENVY YOU FOR THAT)BUT THANK YOU FOR FRIM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR PENNING DOWN THIS STORY GOD BLESS YOU FOR GIFTING THE WORLD WITH THIS MASTER PIECE
GUEST chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
FIRST OF ALL EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING AMAZING LIKE I CAN'T EVEN ...YOU ARE THE FREAKI G GODDESS/GOD/OTHER OF WRITING I CAN'T EVEN IT'S TOO DAMN BEAUTIFULL...THE IT THE WAY THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT OOC THE ICHIRUKI MOMENTS ESP. ICHIGO FEELINGS ARE SO DAMN FLUFFY AND HOW WARNS UPTO HIM REALLY KILLS ME LIKE THIS STORY DESRVES AN A INFINITE ... IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
Althatsyu chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
GOD! FINALLY! T.T I've read this like a HUNDRED times, but it helps me everytime I think romance is dead or when I'm feeling down, it just makes me happy all over again! What I'm about to say MAY be totally stupid, but, hey! Oh, what the HECK! I'll just say it: I'm content with this, even if it is the last chapter and I have SO MANY questions, I don't care! For me this ending is perfect the way it is. It leaves an open interpretation, and most of all, it stays true to its roots.
When Bleach ended, I was devastated, I got rid of ALL my Bleach merchandise, because I was so disappointed. But I know the truth, I know that Kubo did that as a big satire and a way to 'fuck you' to Shonen Jump, but it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because he let thousand of fans down. not IR fans, but TRUE fans too. Anyway, I'm rambling so don't mind me!
I love this story, I really do! Thank you for giving me one of my favourite stories ever!
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I love historic setting AU with my OTPs!
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »