Reviews for What Binds Us Together
MindlessAbandon chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
The time jump was handled pretty well. I like how Ichigo realized his desire for Rukia. I also like how we learn more about Karakura. This war needs to be explained at some point. So far, the story is progressing nicely. It's fun to read. Thank you!
MindlessAbandon chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Oh poor Ichigo. He's starting to realize how amazing Rukia is. I wonder what'll happen next.
MindlessAbandon chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Ooohh it's getting even more exciting. Rukia is such a dear character.
MindlessAbandon chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
That was a great start. You portrayed your setting really well. The characters so far are nicely written. I was hesitant to read this since it seems like it's been abandoned but the way you wrote it excites me and makes me want to read more. Thank you!
infadinityfollower chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Pretty good
Tomori760 chapter 24 . 9/5/2016
holla ! it's fantastico ... I'm over the moon now after reading this story. waiting for the next chapter with eagerness.
ichirukifoeva chapter 24 . 8/31/2016
too too beautiful :) hopefully they'll get more moments and maybe the conflict wont take too long to fix and they'll figure out aizen is evil and get rid of him and his crew quick and then ichiruki can have more fun times XD
nicallrenner chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
Hi there :) I just want you to know that I rarely leave a review but I'll be giving you one cause your fic is absolutely awesome. I'm sorry but I'll be selfish for a moment. I'm hoping that you'll update this story of yours soon and finish writing it. You have a life outside , I know but your story is so good that a lot of us IR fandom want to know how this will end. Especially after what Kubo did with the last chapter of Bleach. It's like I'm disregarding that shitty ending and comforting myself with fanfictions, sorry about that. You're a great writer, I like how Ichigo and Rukia's relationship developed slowly and as I read it, I've had this fluttering feeling in my chest that runs down my stomach and it gave me goosebumps! Congrats for having a succesful story even though it isn't completed. YET. Hope you comeback because I know I'll be waiting for an update. Have a great day author :)
starscriptmage chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
This is my first long IR fic and so far I have laughed, cried, and shook my fist at the screen (Ichigo is oblivious, but Rukia is even more so...) I absolutely adore the interaction between these two, as well as Byakuya and Renji and even Karin's role in this fic. I loved the slow build and the lovely moments they had and I hope you continue this! I absolutely love it!
Yesmin chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
Please please please continue! authors like you will do justice to Ichiruki! *bows to you*
As long as we have authors like you, IchiRuki will
NEVER DIE!
Yesmin chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
Please continue this great story! Please I beg you... ;o;
han-ichiruki chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
hello to you and i want to thank you for making this wandrfull story and i hope that you keep updating because if not AM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND CUT TO LITTLE TINY PIECESES HAHA HAHAHA ... ehem ehem am sorry i kind lost it there for a second haha eneway keep the good work
merjs chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
Please finish the story..Please ..
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
Loved it!
guest99 chapter 24 . 3/10/2016
Please update soon...
I am so curious to know what happens next, sometimes I start imagining it...
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »