Reviews for What Binds Us Together
kchiki chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
I've read this fic in 3 days without interruption and it's probably one of my favourites in this fandom, so you deserve a big thank you for all this amazing work. Of course I'm really sad that you won't finish this great story but it doesn't change the fact that this last chapter feels at least like a happy ending. Thank you again, it was incredible!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/22/2016
Atualizeeeeee! 3 Quero Babys IchiRuki!
girrr chapter 24 . 1/2/2016
A shame that you will probably not finish this story
Reiko chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
I'm in love with this story! Thank you
Animefanx3 chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
Amazing,, I loved his so much.. I always loved rereading this story. Hopefully (maybe) you'll continue!
Yuki chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
PLEZ UPDATE AUTHOR-SAMA! I IS LOOKING FORWARD FER D EVENTS DAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT XD
q.anne409 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
It's a very good fiction, Please don't just leave it like this!
q.anne409 chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
Now that you won't update, can we curse you through reviewing?
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
I'm cryyyyying I just made it through 24 chapters to find out IT'S NEVER GOING TO END
I'm,going to follow it just in case
SO GOOD
arsala chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Okay I was once again fooling myself .
I do understand you cannot write and are busy but please complete the story. Its sooooo amazing. At least reveal the murderer of Jushiro,Kyrokau and Retsu. Is Aizen the one pulling the strings together with Gin and Tosen?
BTW I love Gin and your story. I cried buckets when Gin died and in the manga when Retsu,Yamamoto and Byakuya didn't deserve to die I was solo freaking in love with him:'
Please write and yup I am still reviewing even though you possibly never read it.
arsala chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
FINALLY!
U completed this awesome fic!
Thank you !(kisses):))
FunnyEasyMe chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
Awww that was so sweeet I loved it! But when are you going to update now I have been waiting for months loved your story please update and continue to write I'll be waiting
Alishba chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
Yes, I waited years for this! This is one of the best - no, this is the best fanfic I've ever read!
I'm so glad I came back to it today ) thanks for updating )
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
I'm crying legit tears! Thank you for this wonderful story. Thank God and the universe coz if I hadn't chose to click this then i would have missed this brilliant piece of work. I don't know if you'll ever read this but thank you. And I hope your living your dreams right now.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
I was sooooo ready to cry for ichigo! But damn it! Can't he just say it? I know. I know. On to the next.
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »