Reviews for I Got You
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Thanks! Loved reading.
katmuel chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Omg that was absolutely beautiful. Now I just need to find a man to say that to me!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Liked it A lot.
This Used To Be My Account chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Aw, sweet fic x
Novindalf chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
A gorgeous finish :)
TheChronicallyAccountlessOne chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Great chapter, in fact, I think it's probably the highlight of this fic - it rounded the story off nicely, added further depth (I'm not in any way saying the rest lacked 'depth', but the injection of down to earth pragmatism of this chapter was pure HR I felt). I agree with HRFan that your decision to leave the ending open as to whether Harry leaves the Service was a good choice - great stuff.
Your fics are always an enjoyable read, and look I forward to reading the updates for those you currently have on the go, as well as your future offerings :)TheCAO
HRFan chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Well, I think that you have done this fic justice with this last part. I particularly like the fact that, as I read it, you leave the ending quite open: we don;t know for sure, do we, whether Harry will leave the service, or stay...he is making the offer, and perhaps it is all that matters to Ruth - that he is making it, but she does not have to accept it...
Anyway, thanks for writing such a lovely fic!
Symphony In Blue chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I'm very glad you decided to do another chapter to round things off. This was so beautiful. Very open, heartfelt, raw emotions from both of them and very much in character. Ruth is willing to give up her ambitions of living a normal life, just to be with Harry, and at the same time Harry's prepared to give up his job and follow her to wherever she wants to go, as long as it makes her happy. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is :)
SephyRose611 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Wow, please please please please please add at least another chapter! Three words were missing from this one xD

I loved this chapter and I'm glad Harry was eventually able to open up; I think you handled it very well. Thanks for this and please update soon!
billy bob chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
you so need to continue this. it's great
HRFAn chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Well, I would say 'continue!' I would also like to see Ruth tell him she loves him...
Novindalf chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
"Say it again."

"Say what again?"

"You know what."

So lovely that she obviously knows what he said, but she just wants to hear it again :P
eggwhisker chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Continue, do! (Please!) Lovely stuff. Thanks
Storybookgirl77 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Aw, I really like this. It does work as a plausable ending but I think it could go on!
Symphony In Blue chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Please please continue! I loved this chapter, no matter how bizarre the conversation between them might've been. It's just typically Harry and Ruth, and they're so right for each other :)