Reviews for Claire, Disassembled
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow now, that was sad :'( I always wanted to read a story like that. Claire is alone - all alone, on the island, it must be sooo awful. it was brillant. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I cried dude! Its first time I cry while I am reading a fanfic asdfgh it was SO awesome. You should write more!
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was deliciously creepy. My favorite part is when she pretends he's holding her and also when she has the pretend crib & peanut butter. That was an amazing story I loved it
Whisperheart chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
When you said this was a stream of consciousness I never expected a story so deep. I was surprised at how quickly I was drawn in for it, and you make the pain that Claire probably felt alone seem so real. Great story.
Camille Moineau chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is a very well-done fic. You did a great job showing Claire's lonliness and the onset of her madness. She didn't really get much attention after the first couple of episodes this season, and I was really hoping she'd get a centric episode. Oh well...

Charlie is definitely a Cancer! I liked how you incorporated that imagery to describe him.
andaere chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Amazing piece. You have such lyrical writing. There are so many good lines in this, way too many to quote. It's so sad what happened to Claire... :( But I think you captured her perfectly. I especially liked the bits about Charlie being a Cancer (nice allusion to Claire's Zodiac-believer-ness), Claire talking in the dark, and her being "wrapped up in love". And many other things. Great job! :)
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
You really captured the whole "crazy person" thing. I was a bit creeped out myself, thank you very much.

Some lines like, "Wrapped up in love" seem a bit overkill, but others like, "There is no music in Claire's existence, except for the wind in the trees, the rain on her skin and the silence, which is almost a song in itself" are awesome.
Bob chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was incredable! I loved it so much. Charlie and Claire are my favourite couple!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is amazing. So well-written I was nearly crying as I read it. Poor Claire.

I love how you wrote about her imagining Charlie. It was so descriptive that I could actually piture Claire sitting underneath the stars, talking to someone who isn't there.

It is a beautiful fic and I am very glad I read it! :)
Delia Lavender chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Some of the best stories just "demand to be written", and you did a wonderful job!
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
aw, poor Claire. :(

"And then there are times when she realizes she's been sitting in her hut for hours, completely motionless, holding an empty jar of peanut butter" aww, i loved claire and charlie together. it's so horrible that they can't be together again. Maybe in the flash sideways...
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was really good. You were really able to get into her head. It seems like the writers forgot that she lost Charlie too. In such a short span of time she loses Charlie and Aaron. That's bond to make anyone go off the deep end.
For A Key chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is beautiful.

"Whatever is said is between her and the darkness." You create such wonderful image with this. Claire, alone, just... whispering.

"she can pretend that this is just another night after The Crash. Any night Before"

It's so sad to picture all of it. She knows she's insane but she still holds onto the dream that Charlie and Aaron are there.

I really love this piece. I think your writing is amazing and it was so interesting to read :)
Greytune chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
YES! Thank you!

I always think they focus too much on the 'she lost her baby'-crazy, and they forget that she lost Charlie too. Yeah, maybe she didn't really full-out love him (even though I like to think so... but she definatly didn't care as much as Charlie did - he died for her for Christ's sake!) but she had feelings for him. That should have some effect on her.

Anyway, great piece. Really poetic and angsty, and it obviously has crazy!Claire in one of her more coherent moments.
Debbie lostgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010