Reviews for Resistance Abridged
Mr Unkown chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Aww this is a funny fanfic I'm sad that there will be no sequel :(
Chrispumah chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I hoenstly think it's amazing that you were able to finish story and be able to keep up the humor. In fact, the jokes got better as it progressed. Sucks that you can't make a sequal though. If someone did, it just wouldn't be the same.
Meerkat13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is great. Do you think you can move your story to the Resistance Fan Fiction and Fanon Wiki?
emily.farron chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
This is absolutely hilarious. I love the way you've drawn attention to how nobody really seems to pay proper attention to the fact that Hale is infected but hasn't been coverted, which should make him ridiculously valuable yet they keep sending him in to singlehandedly decimate the Chimeran armies..
Swallows Fly as Free as a Bird chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story I laughed so hard I fell off my chair! What I find funny is how Hale always 'expresses' his thoughts on everything and you make it funny!
Chrispumah chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I liked a lot of the humor in it. A few kind of missed thier taget in the comedy but overall for the material you worked with it's really good.
Binki chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Very good! - made me laugh.. and that is about as 'well rounded' as my reviews get! o.0
HeartlessNeoshadow chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
LOL. That's all I can really say, especially with Parker's rants and Cartwright. I never thought you could make them comical.

Anyway, keep it up! It's definitey funny! :)