Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 2/9
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
please please please write a sequal
LAG0802 chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Hi great story, going back reading some older stories and found this one, not always into vampires, but will take Tony and Gibbs together any way possible and this was great.
Catherine flowermonkey chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
I normally hate vampire AU mainly because they all have ended up sounding like Twilight with different characters.
This story changed those preconceptions in the first chapter. The strong original characters of the vampires that the author created gave a reality to the writing. The various stereotype behaviours of invincibility which when faced with the time Dinozzo is sick/injured or just incapacitated wouldn't stand up were well and convincingly explained.
I found myself wanting more and more chapters for the original characters to play their hand.
Beautifully paced and written with style and a maturity which allowed the scenes to leave the page and become visualized in my mind.
Thank you.
Catherine.
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
ARGH! I went to go click for the next chapter and there wasn't one! SADNESS! This was really well written and I LOVED IT! You are officially a terrific writer (and I had to look one of the words you used up xD) and you're one of my favorites. :)
UG YOU WRITE MORE! xD
V. L. Crawford chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
This was an amazing story.
V. L. Crawford chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
This really is grat story so far.
1sunfun chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Interesting story.
1sunfun
TriggerHappyJax chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
This story was oh so very hot & amazing!
Midnight Blue Angel 24 chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
awsome story very well writen had me stuck on it till the end
jumango chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely marvelous, emotionally stirring story!
Betty More Fishe chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
I got to say, when I read the summary for this story I was a little speculative, I mean combining NCIS with anything Paranormal sounds like a really difficult task, but you did it so well. I absolutly adored this entire fic, and even though the idea of Gibs and Tony getting together sort of freaks me out, just cause Gibs seams so old and like a father figure in the show (at least for me) but again you wrote it so well that I couldn't help but love every minute of it. I love vampire fics and I love NCIS, and I love this fic! I love the sub/dom relationship between vampires, and I felt so bad for Tony, I almost cried on more than one occasion, which is a good thing, it means you perfectly conveyed the emotions behind the story! Congrads on a wonderful fic!
Arioneway chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
Wow! Gibbs love for Tony is so pure, so unconditional... This story made me squeal so much that I feel like crazy! Great Writing!
Jebeth chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
Wow, I enjoyed this whole story. It was really awesome.
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 23 . 6/22/2011