Reviews for Brother, Hear Me Cry
Galistar07water chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
A very interesting fan fiction. I like how you crossed over characters from Tamers with Frontier with the twins as the main focus. I also like your idea of integrating Duskmon as just an AI Dusk connected to the Tamers scientists implanted in Kouichi's mind.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
To me, Kouchi seems a lot like Sailor Saturn if one thinks about it,ne?
Yuki Kilala chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
This is one of my favorite stories and I like this chapter and the one after it most. It's a great story. :)
TheAngelofFate chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
I'm sorry disregard my last review...I didn't know you saved Koichi in the end...Again I'm sooo very sorry for what i said...
TheAngelofFate chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
NOOOO! KOICHI! How dare you kill my favorite character! Not that i dont love this story and all...On the contrary i do love this story...But did you have to kill Koichi? I mean c'mon HE RULES!
Kimiko Heroux chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
aww, such a cute ending! it gave me a nice warm, fuzzy feeling!

nice fanfiction, you have writing talent and i hope to read more written by you.
Musical Darkness chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
Yay! A short, sweet epilogue to an amazing story! Great job throughout!
Kaito Lune chapter 18 . 8/3/2010
You're welcome for sticking with the story. It was, after all, really good! This was a rather cute ending to it. Alls well that ends well. See ya next update!
Kimiko Heroux chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
aww! this was such a sweet chapter! i can't wait for the last one!
Kaito Lune chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
Really good chapter. I love how you showed how the family had came together after everything that had happened. It's sad to see it end, though. Now to wait for the final chapter.
Kaito Lune chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
Really great. Loved the final sentence on Yamaki's POV. And for the last part and the preview. I have to say is: oh crap. Looking forwards to what'll happen next.
Musical Darkness chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
Yes! Kouichi really does defy death, doesn't he? He's totally amazing, just like you! Great chapter.
Musical Darkness chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
(Sobs) Th-that w-was s-so sad! It's terrible! Though Dusk had a point with everything he said... The ending... but great job anyways. Excuse me while I go get some tissues.
Kaito Lune chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
Really nice chapter. Poor Koichi and Dusk. I think I kind of got what Dusk meant. If he could bring it into one sentence, I interpret that it would be either: "Humans are hypocrites" or "Humans are contradictory". That might not be what he was getting at but that's kind of what came to mind. If that's way off the mark, then my brain cells are just dead in the mornings. Whatever he was getting at though, the police just proved Dusk's point.
Kaito Lune chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
This is getting really good. I agree that the goggle head can be smart, it's just that they make snap decisions rather than think things through. Davis may be the exception. The dubbers for the English one made him look like a bit of a moron with a big heart in my opinion but his intelligence might be a bit higher in the original. (Haven’t seen 02 entirely in subs).

I really like the set up! And the preview looks quite good. Now, I’m off to finishing reading the newest chapter of Identity!