Reviews for Diplomacy
myyinfatuation chapter 16 . 3/22
I thought the dress was from xellos too :( lol
myyinfatuation chapter 8 . 3/21
Holy hell I was so stressed at the start of this chapter because of Filia's dream about showing up naked, and if you've seen revolutionary girl Utena where Anthy get a dress sent to her and she wears it and it disintegrates at the party! GAH I don't know if you meant to do that but I had to go read the reviews for this chapter to make sure something like that didn't happen so I could read this chapter in peace lol.
LaDahliaNegra chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
This was just beautiful **
One percent chapter 26 . 5/18/2012
That was excellent. Certainly my favorite read on this pairing.

The detective plot was very well thought out and susrprising.

It was all very enjoyable, and I am feeling VERY sad that it ended so soon! T_T

Perfect ending. You are incredible.
One percent chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
No table-smex for Xellos! Oh, I almost felt sorry for Xellos! And then again, I did not! XD How come this is the first thing I comment on from this chapter? Am I.. Am I THAT lost?

Anyway, I loved the choice Xellos had to make. It looked really fitting.
One percent chapter 24 . 5/18/2012
Very great chapter!

But I can't believe that Xellos actually gave away the secret hideout position. He sure LOVES risk.

hehe, and Filia SHOULD take more risks with him since they seem to be paying off pretty well.

I loved their dialogue. It was very funny! XD
One percent chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
OH NO! I failed! oh sorry Cleon, I am so sorry for framing you! I swear I'll never be a judge, ever!

But What on Earth is Xellos doing?
One percent chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
I pity Arkon.

And I pity Filia too. I have a feeling Xellos is trying to get away from her. He's harsher than usual. I WOULD be worried if I were Filia.

Well, her reputation won't stand long, and she can kiss her new job goodbye!
One percent chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
That was, by far, the cleverest move Filia has ever made (and will ever make *laughs*).

Anyway, wow, the negociations did not get complicated on the expected parts. And THAT was to be expected. Very clever.
One percent chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
*heartattack* OH MY GOD! POOR CLEON! I did not see THAT coming!

I think my brain just exploded from the strain! OMG!

And the end was epic!

OH LALA! You're an awesome writer!
One percent chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Cleon has been briefed about Filia's true mission.

But Filia's 'guilty' reaction was funny.

Oh my! This chapter was.. very hot to say the least.
One percent chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
Oops. After that silly thought has been inserted into Filia's brain, I am sure she won't be able to sleep for a week. At least.

Aah, the beauty of Love! I can see how monsters can survive the feeling! It brings so much headaches -along with other troubles-! Martina can surely explain that better than anyone could!
One percent chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
Oh my God! Who could have done that to Filia?

Talk about keeping an eye on her! Xellos is nothing more than an enemy after all! Never there when someone needs him!
One percent chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
That's surprising!

Filia is second guessing herself after arguing so much for a possible love between Lopa and the army master. LOL Filia!

I liked Lopa, and the kind. The first one was very intelligent and she sure masters reverse psychology. As for the second, I found him pretty cool!
One percent chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Oho! Filia should thank Xellos for all the training he gave her!

I would say that he has a pretty good influence on her!

I am impatient to see her confront Lopa!