Reviews for Shining Force: Battle Across Dimensions
RTNknight chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I kinda wonder if someone will ever write actual SF Feather fic. Although Feather may lack the original SF atmosphere (as some local fans claimed), but I personally find the characterization very refreshing. Not to mentioned its very good CV team and Ending scene! XD
Maximus Aureillus chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Interesting chapter. I got a good chuckle out of the Sunday/Domingo bit(I understand a little Spanish), would have been even more hilarious if Max named him Domingo Manana(This scene is similar to another awesome RPG I played. It goes by the name New Horizons).

As always the humor is refreshing and this story has yet to bore me. Keep up the good work Sulfuro. :)

And thanks a lot for translating this Martin. It's a very good story.
SulfuroXP chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
so, its Sunday or Domingo his name xD

Although he was only a statue thanks to a spell from his "father" - brother

-Cain And for that you killed our mother! - Cain":" P

well, that's all... Pyra with new love xD but you see other thing soon :O

good work ;)
Maximus Aureillus chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Like said in my earlier review, it'll get pretty hard to keep track of the story with so many characters and unconnected scenes in such short spaces.

Aside from that the humor is refreshing, the exchanges between Pyra and Milo are amusing and it was really funny how Max reacts when Hawel tells him that he can't use an axe.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

With regards,

Maximus Aureillus. :)
Maximus Aureillus chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
A very good start. The parts where Max and Milo get hit by Pyra are really amusing. I got to commend you and the one who's written this. Blending technology and magic into a medieval setting properly is next to impossible, but I believe that you guys can pull it off. So far so good. Although, could you tell the original writer, to try not to put in too many characters? It's quiet hard to keep track of them of them all.
SulfuroXP chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
very well xD
but it's dificult to read so many places in a short space of words...

2 things- or 3
Terra Whale is Terra Whale, no Land Whale xD

Jordano's "cri cri" sound, is the sound of a ... m ... (search "grillo" in google-images)

Fire Djinn has defensive spells, not offensives P

but that's all
SulfuroXP chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
- Chapter Two -

I like it, all of this chapter, but i have a question... "Ártica"... are you using the ""? :O

and a single error P or you don't understand this in my fic xD

"Venus use Solar Ray" - "Venus use Solar Beam", using Solar Beam from Pokémon xD, Mercurius is a videogamer xD

you write all very good

See you at the next Review!
SulfuroXP chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Wow, its really different when you write it o_O I'm don't made for write fanfics xD very good, almost perfect

Cocot is still fun! xD

Pepin said nothing, but don't worry xD

very good but only minor details...

1.-

"Mercury", Venus, Mars, and Jupiter have not returned from their search.

is Mercurius P

2.-

the best one, Venus

with "the best one" do you mean, the best of the 4 Rune Heroes? if so, its incorrect P I meant in my fic she is SHE and don't HE, that's all xD

3.-

Lira hasn't emotions! haha xD

and that's all i only read chapter one, so...

- reading Profiles 1 -

1.-

Pyra don't know about her father... nobody know about her father P same with Milo

2.-

it's only a personal opinion, but i hate "Snow", i prefer "Ice" xD

... that's all!

Ok, it's time to read Chapter Two

I return in the next review ;) good luck