Reviews for The Thief's Lady
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
I didn't like it, I loved it. :)
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
This thought just came to me, but wear's Hinabi?
SilverMist-Yukino chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
I hope that you will write more stories like this one or at least a sequel of their kids or something :) hehehe but I do love this story;) one of my favorite fandictions :) Love your style of writing :)
HoplessRomantic chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
I laughed in a silent room at the Doctor Who reference. I was thinking about when Garaa first started talking about the crying angel, then you said it and I laughed so hard. I didn't even finish the chapter before I went straight to the review button I had to tell you how clever that was.
Purple Hobbit chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
I just wasted my whole moning reading this awesome story :D now i have to go clean :/ it was so worth it. Your story was a good read. I really thouht he was dead at the end! I was like "Noooooooooo sad face" lol
J.S.Comack chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
hehehehe Doctor who reference :)
awsome chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Ilove your weeping angel story
AmaiNeiko chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
*sigh* absolutely loved this story, the time setting, the plot, the personalities you gave everyone were wonderful. gaara was so sweet awesome sexy~! great job on that because you made a ooc personality for him that actually worked amazingly. I liked the friendships between tenten/hina and ino/hina, they just clicked so well and the idea to introduce gaara as ino's childhood friend in order to introduce him to neji and hiashi was just brillant! I'm glad you went with a happy ending, both wouldve been nice too, I was curious. Though I wish we couldve had more chapters of gaara getting better and proposing to her. Sad the ending was rushed but thankful for a good ending. Favorite line of the whole story 3 "you're like an angel in a devils lair" melts that was sexy, amazing story thankyou for shareing this!
Aera Jugou chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
I WANT A SEQUEL- this is THE BEST FIC EVER.
Diehard243 chapter 23 . 11/23/2010
FUCK YEAH HAPPYB ENDING :D

Sorry had a bit of a fangasm! XD

Brilliant Story.
Diehard243 chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
I TOTALLY CALLED IT! I knew that was from Doctor Who as soon as I read 'Dont Blink.' from Gaara's explaination! That was my favorite episode. Had me scared like hell of angel statues for weeks though!
GamerGirl142 chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
Ok i loved this story. I cried when gaara got shot though! I thouughted he died! But nope HE lived and thanks goodness :D
silver dreams chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
good story n plot 3
BrathanXOXO chapter 23 . 8/17/2010
OMG you scared me i thought Garra died!

I love this story!

Perfect ending!
Wannabe-Temari chapter 23 . 8/15/2010
thank god for the ending where it says gaara is still alive , i was crying throughout this whole chapter thinking he had died , i love this story , i've always followed this story too !