Reviews for Worth the Risk
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Now, that was YUMMY! Bitchin!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So, apparently, I've not reviewed this! Awesome couchtiems! This was hot! I love the bit with the recording at the end! Ha ha! Excellent fic.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Loved it!
xNeariax chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this was awesome - and hot - and sexy - and funny - and so in character. in short: perfect. the end.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was awesome! why can't they do this on the show?

Chozen Rogue chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
*fanself* This was hot and sexy, and very in character; very well done. I also loved Gillian pushing Cal off the couch and then the teasing over the video, very in character and hilarious!
Reginetta chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very hot! And funny at the end.. :) You write very well different kind of stories!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Fantastic! I needed a good Callian fic. : )
Miss Gothic Girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i loved the chapter! twill there be more? i would love to read more.
midsummerwriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hot and sexy, just like I like!
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Um... I need a cold shower after reading this! I hope you have another chapter with the recording... **grin**

Fantastic!
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh dear! *fans self* That was marvelous!

I'm really glad that Gillian has, in our minds, stopped being so cautious all the time. She's quite naughty when she isn't and I like it! :)

Please don't let this be a one-shot! Oh how I love some classy, multi-part smut...
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I agree with what mrsreynolds said... And is that smoke coming out of my computer monitor? HOT!
otlakerat chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that was so HOT. I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter..when they watch a "movie" ha ha! Excellent. Thank you for writing that! :)
Tomellie chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh god I love your M rated stories - and as always so true to character! And Gillian definitely had a great time which I love to see/read! This is just what I needed to kick start my weekend LOL Thank you - loved it PS really looking forward to your next instalment of Sometimes... ;)