Reviews for And The Ocean Calls My Name
anonymous chapter 3 . 8/13
wow! i came across this fic after stumbling onto the kink meme, and immediately went searching to see if i could find more. sadly i didnt, but i did find a place to tell you that this story is absolutely amazing! the way you write peter trying to find meaning in his life, and arthur's awkwardness around the child he wasnt expecting or ready for, and gilbert's violence and odd affection for the kid he's just met. amazing! fantastic! stupendous!
Sky-Hetalia-Trash chapter 3 . 5/27/2018
i have to say, this is really, really good! i know it hasn't been updated in forever, but this is definitely something i'll be waiting for, even if it's never finished. great writing!
WriterGreenReads chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Will there be more? This is very exciting.
Karano chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Aww, a story about Sealand that isn't cracky...where Sealand's past is interpreted...god, this is amazing.
Malta-chan765 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I couldn't breath throughout this whole entire fan fiction. It was so amazing! Malta-chan765
Heuress chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
This is just brilliant. You haven't updated in over 4 years! Please, please continue it!
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
This is an amazing story. Probably the best Sealand fic I've ever come across. I hope you'll continue it one day.
Angelic Fluffle chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I can't wait to see the next chapter! Poor Peter...
slioe chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
wow. I have never read before a fanfic that display Peter like this, and is amazing :)
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
More please!
QueenBlueLake chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Excellent! This is one of the best fics I've seen in awhile. Update soon, please!
Lycoris1305 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
It is because of your story here that I got two of my friends into fanfiction. So I thank you. I got them both to read this, and they became addicted. XD

You packed so much emotion into just 3 chapters, that you can't help but feel bad for Sealand and want to give him a hug. I actually was never all that interested in him until I read this. _
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I always thought of Peter as a side character,but you're really giving him depth.

It's quite interesting.

I mean, I knew he was kind of an oddball, but to have his emotions and thoughts and insecurities laid out like this is really amazing.

I look forward to any future chapters.
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I can't wait until the prince moves in! This is so great! I can't wait for more!
Thirteen Little Dreams chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
You just gotta love Peter. Nice work there.