Reviews for Victory: Undimmed
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is an interesting view of Glimmer, showing she may not have loved being the desire of so many around her. Nicely done.
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love this ending! It fits in purfectly with 'freedom!
AutumnWillow18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
really good
Alexandria Forever 21 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I loved how descriptive this story was, from the pretty details of the design of Glimmer's dress to everything Glimmer felt about her true feelings with Gloss, the arena, victory, and even Cashmere brushing her hair. The details gave me such a clear and vivid image of what Glimmer saw, looked like, and felt.

There is now a special place in my heart for Gloss and Glimmer together in love, and it is just from reading this. I truly adore them as a couple. A beautiful story!
gabz1197 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh story is AMAZING.I love it. I never thought I would find something glimmer-related that i liked, but this is brilliant. Definitely in my top 3 fan write some more
Zeviz chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Another excellent story. It would be too repetitive to say it for every fic I read, so assume that I like all of them. :)
youreapainter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Perfect. And I love the fact that you made Glimmer a strong character. In the few fics I have read about/with her she's always a stupid, weak and girly kind of girl, and I really loved your fic. Also, I love the idea of Glimmer and Gloss together :) Congrats!
Ociana chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Man, that was so sad at the end. Poor Glimmer. It's nice to know she's not as shallow as everyone thinks she is.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Poor Glimmer. I really like this story.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was fantastic. It was the perfect amount of description in her head and around her. It felt real. I loved the conflict she faced with Thresh and Gloss. Very interesting. I could feel Glimmer throughout this entire piece. Spectacular.

-judged for the 2010 Summer Fanfiction The Hunger Games Awards
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I liked the ending, but this is probably my least favorite of your oneshots yet. I think it may just have been a Glimmer OD, since I read all three of them on the same day. I also didn't like the relationship between Gloss and Glimmer. What with him being almost ten years older and her a minor, it felt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much like pedophilia to me.

-P.W. Bing
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ahh... you wrote so many stories and I haven't got around to reading any of them untill now! As usual I love the friendship between Glimmer and Clove. It is so sweet espcially when Glimmer tells Cashmere to call Clove by her name, not "the girl from district 2"

Well, expect more reviews and thanks so much for writing fanfictions!
anonymous user chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
great job other than the one about cato and clove this is my favorite one i have read. cant wait for the thresh, he was one of my favorite characters
mockingjay1199 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is brilliant! I have always loved how you write Glimmer. You have pretty much made her into one of my favorite characters. I like the idea of Glimmer/Thresh better than Glimmer/Gloss, but they are cute together too. Your last paragraph is so powerful! Wow!
Peace.Love.Summer-rain chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love it! I wish you'd turn it from a one-shot into a full story with what she did during the HUnger Games!Fantastic story, just like the rest you have written!