Reviews for The Fates and Their Irony
Arcaina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG... You have to continue soon. This is gives me such hope for the Doctor and Rose. I mean, I love their relationship so much and when I finally saw what happened at the end, it was too bittersweet for me. I kept thinking of so many ways for them to have a happy ending and you came up with a wonderful, so in-character way. I can re watch the series without being so... sad. Please update soon.

And since you're such a good writer with the smut between the Doctor and Rose, I hope you add in a wonderful reunion between the two. 10th Doctor and Rose ForTheWin. :D

Update soon! I'll be watching! :D
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh, I really hope you continue this story, maybe with a slightly happier ending? I'd like to see this from the viewpoint of the original Doctor, especially him finding out about Rose.
Samara Connor chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Well so much for happy ever after. I guess somepart of me did not want it. And I knew it would not end extremly happy ever after.

But It still Was a good story.

I STILL HATE THE OTHER DOCTOR!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh, I am so happy (running around with hands in air) that you are continuing with this series. I have read and re-read them so many times. A nice after JE series with a twist!