Reviews for Betrayal of the Vampire Kind
21.
Chapter 21.
BELLA'S
POV
That's it to turn these KIDS INTO CYBORGS! That I Suddenly the Culens suddenly bitten then it happened Were all of Turned then in a Heat of VENGEANCE And From the tape they all of them Drained with the Tribe with the Old Pack then it happened Drained Clarie Young alive the Volturi heard as all of Screams and fear were all of them Drained of blood Then were with the Vulcans suddenly I was in Trouble huge trouble with the Cullens over dosing then suddenly Who did this I did Jane I am ye Punished I Serve you thine guard forever in to Eberus I am your to Commend ye in The Fires then the Ancients arrived she swears her life she is yours then suddenly erupted Ourselves then it it was a Test Then with Black cloaks Crest clasped then my Fully-Scarlet eyes I left with them all of the sudden after my death I was a Senior Guard had no feelings at all but forced to Guard the Phoenix coven with as all of them captured my feeding hours resumed but Erupted but as all of the Ages much many more of the aging processes then cracking myself open then myself had doped drugged scarlet eyes my skin was older but really more ancient but my last aging processes came to a sudden stop but I was really old but Ancient but stopped my final cracking went a SNAP! Kept my now Anime Scarlet eyes shattered fully I was Queen was crowned at my age stuck at Eighteen was now Two hundred and Fifty-four years old I was now Merciless cold and Wrathful but had a cold harden iciest heart wearing robes of Noblity I was forbidden then only to bug Lord Marcus myself had graced myself a cold smile I was fed had to go on a Diet daily for used a it's my feeding time I will drain as all Stranded Vulcans I was dead but paler than normal care to join me I was somber I used my newly created Swirling but unholiest planetary mental shield myself was glowing using my gift I suddenly Was Blasting a Light of my own aura and my powers was More stronger very powerful but suddenly my forehead was glowing with my gift I Am Queen Bellona De Remus ruler of the Holy Vampire Empire I hold my sword I am dead but Resurrected but I have Golden eyes with Rose and as all serve the other half of your Coven I am your Leader beware I Granted them a place the bodies are buried with your wife I am her lineage her blood her source then I somberly farrowed down glued pointed ears they were horrified of my looks had bangs by exposing upswept but more uprising slanted eyebrows I was Daughter of the fifth house keeper of the holy rings of Rixx lady of the Opal sea I was Wealthiest my hair was styled in the Vulcan fashion who never aged at all looked in my teens was not human anymore but as a Vulcan elder in my right Isabella my name is T'Pau I Am head of thine house of Surak I am Syrranite what is she Vulcan her claimed name it's T'Pau she is Vulcan then it happened it caused as all of them.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I love truth or dare games (well Drink or dare in this case)
Arabella Whitlock chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I love how Bella exploded to Rosalie.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Rosalie and Edward annoy the fuck out from me.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Arabella Whitlock chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Who wants to rip prudeward's dick off? me! me! me!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Mwen renmen jan nan chapit sa a Bella confond Emmett pa bo l.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
You gave new meaning of dry-humping I have never read one so hot.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I liked how Emmett lifted Bella's face, when I first read it I thought they were going to kiss.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I always kept thinking that why they made her wear a dress when she was changing an changed.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I like how Bella was running away to have fun with Jake, too bad it had to end her accident, but then again we are talking about Bella here, the walking disaster to be waiting to happen.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I just had to start reading this story again, I think this is 10th time or something...
Caliborn96 chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
Love the story!
Liz 1974 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
OMG that wa freaking awesome story do u have a sequel? if not u shoul gifted LEMON writer LOL
TwistedNeiviv chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
And ... way to go out with a ... bang?!