Reviews for Fairfarren, Alice
I want more
TeaTimeMaddness chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Finish please
TeaPartyMadness chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Great story! Got it from the link of the cute picture. Mad hatter x alice
I Do Not Stumble For Thy chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
This is really good. I hope you decide to update one day. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Llamachick chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Aww! You reached the best part and then stopped! Oh Hatter! Please be okay!
Anonymous Enthralled Reader chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
As much as I hate to admit it, and my friends would never expect it, I am a sucker for romance. I can't help it. I went to see this movie when it was still in theaters, but even from the previews on TV I knew I wanted there to be something between Hatter and Alice. They clearly did have something in the movie, but it was more of a brother/sister type thing and it was never enough for me. But I clearly remember walking out and thinking to myself how much I would love it if they made a sequel where Alice had to come back to Underland because Hatter was dying. I remember wanting so badly to see how she would react, and hoping if something like that did happen it would spur more romance between the two. Of course, I knew that a sequel like that would never realistically happen. I just couldn't stop myself from dreaming, and wishing. Recently I've decided I want to write my own adaptation of Alice in Wonderland (a full novel adaptation) and I began doing reaserch on the characters. In my investigation of the Hatter, I stumbled across his famous line, "Fairfarren, Alice," and I wanted to know what it meant. I searched the line and found this fanfic the second link down. Normally I just dismiss fannfics as unrealistic and rediculous, but when I looked over this one, I realized I could not have wished for anything more perfect. Not only is Hatter dying, but dying because of his love for Alice? Never, never ever does anything like this happen. No one ever dreams something impossible, and ends up finding something even better. But this is better than I ever could have imagined! In additiion to that, you know the characters well, wrote it brilliantly, and even incorporated Mally's secret love for Hatter! I still find it hard to believe this is real! Fantastic, fantastic job, and thank you so much for writing this! For me it is quite literally a dream come true! Please post the next chapter soon! Pretty please with hats and tea trays on top! I don't think I can stand waiting any longer!
SarahUSA chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Please please please finish the story! I loved reading all of it and can't wait to read what happens in the next ch.. You are a superb writer, excitedly waiting for more thnx :-)

Sincerely

A very pleased reader
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Please please please finish!

You may not know me but I have followed this story for a long time and positively dying to know what happens next. I truly do hope u finish. I shall be checking in :)

You have talent.

Signed,

A fan
PicturesOfLily47 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
O.O WRITE... MORE... NOW.
a fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I want the rest of the story! Finish it.
TheNewOtaku chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Lovin' it; so sad but yet so beautiful. please finish it.
Maria chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
i just have to say i love your story! but ur driving me nuts! where's the rest? i cannot wait to see what else you will do.

i think you have embodied alice's character well, giving her an innocent almost (pardon my being blunt,) ditzy sort of edge. Mallyumpkin is my favorite character in the alice and wonderland story and i think you have her pretty much nailed her. and i have honestly been agonizing and waiting for a story like this to come along to be totally honest, because A.) this story of wonderland is too deliciously fun to let just sit and collect dust. there should be continuations! and B.) i am a romantic at heart (shhh, dont tell anyone. i got a reputation to protect hehe). so i have been looking to see if anyone would jump on the prompt of having the hatter fall for alice. thank you for answering my telepathic outcry. i do like your writing style. if i had to change anything at all, i would make it slightly more descriptive; u know, elaborate on her surroundings a tad more. other than that, your good!

please please please pretty please with a top hat on top finish! i hope to see some more soon!

until then, fairfarren all!
MKRay chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Good job on the story, I am really liking it but ..I see you hve not updated it since 4-26-10 with the promise to finish it...did you change you mind?
beverly upchurch chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
I feel so bad for alice because she finally realized her feelings for the mad hatter and now she cant tell him how she really feels.
Marley jane chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Best thing I've read in a while! You kept me interested the whole time. I cudnt take my eyes off my screen! I was lookin at every detail and gettin caught up in what was going on in the story that it seemed to be the real world and the real world became the fiction! I absolutely loved it! Give me more!