Reviews for Scripted
Leighna07 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Wow! this is freaking great! Kudos! I read almost all the stories you wrote, keep it coming.. Thanks for sharing! :)
potter people eater chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
OMG that was absolutely brilliant. Never seen anything like it and I loved it.
nexus432 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Was that the end? If it was not, please write more soon.
kelsey ann chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
what a clever story! and very well written too! good job :)
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
loved teh interaction in this chapter between the actors and dean and sam...good job
Beloved-Stranger chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Unique and brilliant...and I honestly thought I was gonna tear up there in the last few minutes. This is a great character study for both boys and I love that its from someone who legitimately has to get into there heads and just go there. Very well done!
driver picks the music chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
That, was a really good ending. Good job on ANOTHER(lol) great story. :o)
x.lizzy.x chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
wow! Dean let Aaron drive his car? whoa...musta been a serious emergency! lol

aww *sniffles* the part where Dean talks about imagining how Sam was living while he was in the pit, then to find out he betrayed him *wipes tear* that's so sad :(

aw cool! you skipped into the future! :)

I like where this is goin! nice!

great job! I loved it! :)
mtee1958 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
that was such a good story.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Moving and wonderful, this story got it all right, too. Well done!
pielover62 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I thought the premise was unique and very well done. I liked the little detail of the actors both having names starting with the same letter. My favorite part though was when Sam finally understood why Dean gave up his soul. I don't think this was something that he could have truly understood with out seeing it like he does in the last chapter. Well done!
MidgeVS5 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Very good. Thoroughly enjoyed this story especially as it's told from an outsider's point of view. Well done.
Master Li chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Great story! I'm so sad it's over! I really wanted to see Cas randomly pop up and scare the crap out of Aaron though, and for maybe Andrew to get to see more of Sam and Dean. But where you went with it was good too.
K-Marie-M chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
that was great! I started tearing up again. One final chapter maybe?
wcfan chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Ugh. Reading the monologue again was so hard. I hate that scene. I hate the scene that lead to that scene. *curses Kripke*

I'm glad that Sam is wacthing the show, it will help him understand Dean a little more. If I were Dean and the show was on, I'd run out of the room like a bat outta hell. There are some episode he should watch though. *glares at Dean*

Aww...Aaron and Andrew are our Jensen and Jared. Which would explain the A2.