Reviews for Ochiru
audsome chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Oh this was wierd! hehe.. kenshins finally lost it. you say there's a sequal or something?

somewhere you spelt hitokiri hitokiro.

this was very interesting, and i loved it!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
That was powerful
great work
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
that was very good. i like alot. next chapter
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
O.O...that was so GREAT! Kenshin loosin it, I love it! I think I made sense of what he was saying though ::proud::. _
Amber chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
This was certainly an interesting take on the situation. Don't get me wrong, it was very good-just not what I expected.
aku-sama chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I don't know if any one has said this yet, but you have got to continue this story! You just can't leave us all hanging on this thin thread on what is going to happpen in the future for Kenshin and Kaoru. Like, do they meet up in the future? Have they changed, physically and emotionally (excuse the spelling if I splled it worng)? Your story is good and it leaves me hanging there with thought of not knowing what is going to happen and I can't stand it! And I'm sure it goes the same for other readers who have read your story. So do continue it if you feel like it of course, and it woulld be really cool if you did.
mae7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Nice. Unexpected ending. Going to read the contiunation now.
Rei chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Well, SnM, I'm agreeing with supernaturalove...if we can find some way to get another chat going that could spawn the makings of a continuation...I've got some rather evil plans for Kaoru...
Nightingale chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
*eeeee* That part near the end came as near as anything to the one pairing I've always wanted to read as a dream sequence or just some mental weirdness: BattousaixKenshin. *dies* I have a bit of Battousai obsession that competes with my love for the Rurouni. *sigh* What's a girl to do?
supernaturalove chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
That was really cool, You've introduced a side of Kenshin that I've only seen in one other fic. That is, you have Kenshin admit that he embraces Battousai, AND you actually have someone wonder if Kenshin is crazy. Personally, I think Ken acts really twisted sometimes, but nobody calls him out for being twisted. I like it I see this was written in feb, please continue! Make this an epic!
Rei chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
SnM...I'm touched! (A story dedicated to li'l ol' me?) *gets clobbered by Yahiko's shinai* Brat... *achem* I love the way this turned out. It's a pity about the html screwing with the formating though. What can I say in a review that I haven't already told you though? I guess...just that those chats are worth more than just the Harem Wars...(which I have yet to post...all 50-some of them so far, since the K and K arcs are being compiled...)

Now, if you'll excuse me...*grabs the shinai that hit her head, and goes off to help Kaoru chase down Yahiko, as Kenshin watches, smiling*
Rurouni angel2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
wow...
Miyu Sakura chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Your story has an interesting premise, but it needs some touching up. For starters, spacing out the paragraphs, using proper writing form and punctuation is very important. Readers are human and we're more inclined to like stories that are visually well-presented. Secondly, although I really like the dialogue that Kenshin uses, particularly since you've avoided most of the "Kenshin snaps into Battousai-mode" steroetypes, they are still present in subtle forms. For instance, Kensin's switching between the "shessa" and then normal speech hints at the idea of transformation to Battousai. Perhaps you could just make the speech both fierce and gentle. I think that would accurately capture what you're trying to portray.

This is a wonderful idea for a plot otherwise. Please don't just follow the normal "Kenshin leaves, feels guilty, Kaoru pines away" plot. Be unique. Be controversial. Break the hearts of K&K fans everywhere if you have to but be different.
AnkaraStark chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Whoa... That was a startling realization for not just Kaoru, but Kenshin himself. Extremely well-written fan fiction. Nice job. I certainly do hope that you will continue
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Wow! This fic is so deep! It does have its fluffy moments but the dark-side of it is rad. I really hope you continue. :)