Reviews for Against My Will I Stay Out
sandy chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
it is an awesome story plz continue and finish it I want an end for this story plllzzzz
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I say you should definitely continue this.
I hope we see Hunter.
I never liked how some issues were never resolved such as Ethan, which was all Justin's fault, and it needs to be addressed.
Also, where is Daphne? It'd be interesting if you have her be extremely pissed off at Justin and completely on Brian's side! :) She was the original B/J fangirl and always unbiased in their fights and always pointed how both of their faults.
Update soon
tds1000 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
please please please, continue this story .i absolutely love it! i know it has been over a year since you've updated but you really had something going for you here

lots of love and kisses
g25 chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
This is a great story...any chance you'll finish it?
LAH chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 5 OF YOUR STORY, IT'S NICE. I WOULD LIKE TO READ THE STORY TO THE END. DO YOU PLAN ON FINISHING THE STORY OR JUST LETTING HANG.

LAH
jumango chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Please finish this story...i love it :(
carcar3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
oh. my. god.

this is *fantastic*. I LOVE gus and your characterization is fantatic. I am in love with your sad, hopefully hopeless brian. he gives me a bittersweet feeling. I need to read more! please continue!

thanks for sharing,

car
kyelenia chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
OMG, this story is so painful. Isaw that you hadn't updated it for a long time, so I preferred waiting for a new chapter before starting it, and now I've read it. Well, I don't know wat would be the best direction that you can give to the story, maybe also a deathfic woould be, I don't say nice, but right. Because Justin has changed so much, but I don't find him OOC. actually, at the beginnig I thought something like that after he went to New York, maybe non cancer again but he not with Brian anymore. He's such a selfish asshole, he took Brian's place becoming worse than he was. I don't know, do what you prefer
reiselust161 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
happy you are back, but wow, this chapter made me cry, So sad and intense, can imagine that it took you long to "let it go", keep on going!
raspberry truffles chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Wow! What an amazing chapter. I hope that Justin can find his way back to Brian and get Brian to fight for his life. What a great take on them as a couple.

Thanks for writing
itzy68 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Its been a while, I had to read it again :D And then I remembered that even though I really like the story. I don't like the person Justin decided he wanted/needed to be. I do hope that will change. I want my boys together but not if this is the way Justin is going to be. Talk about selfish, cold, mean and ruthless. I don't like it at all. But hopefully he will realise what he has done to Brian, his mother and the rest of the family that he decided that he did not need anymore, and maybe he will change then. I hope so.

Update soon, please :D
suns and stars chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
more please don't leave me hanging
sophie'smom chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
so much lost. can he gain it back? will brian let him?
boriqua522 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
glad to see this new chapter. even though it had me in tears. it was really good, can't wait for the next one. hoping that justin will admit his love for brian, to himself and to brian.
raspberry truffles chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I love this story. Please don't make it a dealthfic. I 'm glad that you had Brian kick Justin out when he told Brian about the cancer. I want to see how Justin manages to worm his way back into Brian'loft. It's great that the tables have been turned and now it's Justin who is just realing that he still loves Brian and the price what exactly he has sacrificed by giving Brian up.

Thanks for writing