Reviews for This Isn't Love
Kaito16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Damn...I seriously freaking love this story, it provides me with a perfect dose of angstyness whenever I'm in the mood for a sad story ;3 You have no idea how much I love your depressing stuff X3
Keep up the wonderful writing!
Ashcola17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
My goodness no matter how many times I read this it always makes me want to cry.
Waterbottlesgalore chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
...pretty legit...
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
O.o... BEST! STORY! EVER! I'M IN LOOOVVVEEEE WITH THSSS! XD *Claps* what a amazing story! Bravo! Bravo! TTTT I'm so sad it's over... well now I'm gonna go check out your other storys cuz if u could make this you can make anything. Well I'm amazed. :)
Kortamu chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very nicely wriiten. Ilove the way you write Axel- he's so sexy and insane! You did a great job keeping them all in character even though they're AU. The flow is great.

The best thing, though, is that there were NO spelling errors to be found! Kudos and THANK YOU for taking the time to do that. It's much appreciated.

Great job and keep up the good work! -
BeautifulSimplicity chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I enjoyed this a lot and thought it was really loved .
kickcows chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow.

I wasn't expecting that ending. I figured something would happen to Axel, but not to the both of them. Holy crap.

This was a very intense story. You write the bad stuff (violence/hurt/pain) really really well.

Thank you for writing this. :)
poisonapple88 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very depressing but well written. I feel very sad now... I hope your other stories are happier! Beautiful though.
Amelia - But Not Pond chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
...INSANE.

I loved it. It was really... unique. I've never seen this in a Kingdom Hearts fanfic. It kinda reminds me of the book The Child Called It. This made me cry.
ReasonBeingThatIDK chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow, a very, very cheerful akuroku huh? I think this story goes in "Violence" or "Angst". Not much in romance, considering the fact that they didn't even love each other in the first place. Although this would make an awesome angst story!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
...Way to make a depressing story!

...But it was good. How could it not be? Incredibly upsetting and sad, but most definitely good. I don't really know how to describe a story that is so depressing but I thought was a good story because you can't say the things like "that was so sweet!" or "that was hilarious" or "this made me happy," because those things really aren't that true, you know? I mean, it was GOOD, but GOOD isn't equivalent to HAPPY, or HILARIOUS, or SWEET. But I don't know how else to show appreciation for the work, so I'm at a bit of a loss here. ; I'm sure you understand though, Sammy. And I was happy with the ending. Even though the story of the two was sad, it's nice to know that the aftermath and everyone else ended up alright.

This is one of those things that I've been going back to in all my multiple alert messages, by the way, so if there's any other recent stuff of yours that I missed, I'll get to it... eventually. ; It's in my email somewhere!

...I just have to find it.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow- beautifully realistic with really deep emotion. (And the grammar was great, too.) You did a wonderful job.
TheMostPatheticNameEver chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It's sad, so sad! I don't really know why, but I feel the most sorry for Axel, at least in the end, and I wish that it would, somehow, work out, and that it wouldn't have to end this way.

Shit, you're such an amazing author, and the things that you write move me. Really, your words are powerful.

Lovely story (even though it's so, so sad. But that's the thing with both horror movies, sad movies and texts like this).

Love,

Pathetic
britc chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
... I really need to stop reading stories like this,

but i loved it.
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Creepy!

Definitely enjoyable in a creepy way x.x