Reviews for Bedtime Stories
really good!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
LOVEd it. :D
SplotchOfScribbles chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
That was great! You write beautifully and with a warmth that captures the family atmosphere. Loved it!
Limxuxu09 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
That's really sweet! It's true that with bedtime stories, they don't usually include the fear and the doubts that the hero felt before succeeding... I like the fact that you're story is very realistic... I wonder if there's a way to share this story to James Cameron! :D
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was so so cute! I could actually imagine this as part of the whole Avatar story! Great job! Ok I'm gonna read the next chapter now :)
SGT.CJC chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Aww! Another smile worthy ending, and yes it is very much worthy of the first chapter. I apologise if letters are missing from words in this review but my usual computer has a virus that forbids internet access so I'm doing this from anther machine with a bad key-board.

I love this your style of writing really brings the story to life and brings emotions to the fore. I must say I am very happy with this and if there are other chapters to come I must urge you to carry on writing. You are excellent, the story is perfectly described and dubbed and there were very few mistakes if there were any at all.(I am so happy and touched by the story that I can't remember).

Can't say more cause I need to go, bye

Oel ngatu kame
Gyre chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
This is an interesting story. I like it.
CharrBrent chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. Although I don't think Neytiri would necessarily oppose science. lol
SGT.CJC chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful, excelent, and very well done. This was a great piece of writing and left me with a smile at the end. You did a great job condensing the tale into a bedtime story and for that I must congratulate you.

Once again very well done, the language was perfect and the feelings and sights excelently portrayed, you have done a fantastic job.

I wish I could say more but I can't think of anything except thank you for this story.

You have done an amazing job and while there are some mistakes they do not take away from the feeling of the story so I shall niether point out nor pursue them.

I'm still smiling now after that brilliant ending, of them both saying goodnight to each other and the mischievous Thomas picking up on the reality of what the story is. This was stupendous!

Thanks once again, that ending was great.

Oel ngati kame
loves-BuckyBarnes chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
good story.

but i have to say that you stole my characters Sylwanin and Thomas from my fanfictions
h8onme.x chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i like it! its so cute, and has a strong plot and concept. Nice as a oneshot,.. Overall it was Awesome!

~ Oel Ngati Kameie Tsmuke/Tsmukan ~
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
same one as before. i'm just correcting my typos my request was for a chapter when they tell them the full story
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Brilliant Story Absolutely Wonderful, a Request from someone who enjoyed this story. this another chapter where they tell them the full story.