Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon The Alternate Version
SparklingDust chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Found this watching an ajet85 vidlet on Youtube, and I'm so happy I did. This is so beautifully written and heart-breaking. People don't often address the separation of Clark and Lois due to age, and this was incredibly sad and believable. You stayed very true to character. There should be more talented writers like you on this site...
Thanks for the beautiful story. Definitely added to my faves.
k3josai chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was very intense... ( Sad but a very beautiful fic. Two thumbs up!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was so sad, you almost made me cry :'(
Gabriela chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
BEST. SHORT. STORY. EVER. CRIED SO FREAKIN' MUCH! I'm speechless...
Gah chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Excuse me while I start bawling.
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was such a emotional story...bittersweet as well. It made me tear up because for myself I think about Lois and Clark always being together and I forget that Lois is only human. But I love how you showed how strong their love is even when death claims one of them. Thank you sharing this alternate version of the one-short. Definetly worth reading over and over again, with tissue included of course :).
Dizzy1013 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You are an extremely talented author. It isn't often a story makes me cry.
mangers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I've never cried from reading something before. So beautiful yet so sad at the same time :( Great story though
Chris chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I hate to think of how Clark will out live Lois, but your story was so beautifully written. All the memories bringing Lois back to life, till her final goodbye. You broke my heart and I'm still crying. Wonderful idea about her giving their story to the reports. This is the kind of story, that hits hard and will stick in my thoughts throughout the day.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
how DARE you make me cry.

dammit.
Lynx chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Amazing! :)
joliehaitian79 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I like this version too, but its way too heartbreaking thinking clark is left broken like that.
wicked chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
i love this. kept the real "lois and clark" banter throughout the story. few people could do this... some get lost in translation, but you kept everything intact, precise and so lois and clark. it was a brave thing to experiment on the versions of their old self rather than the young one... it gives you a different perspective. what i like about your story is you capture their young self and perfectly transfer it to their old character and deepen it. good job!
StarryDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Just unbelievable. So emotionally charged and tragically sad. A beautifully haunting story. Well done.
ancientwolf8 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
*sniffle sniffle* aww. why did i read that?.. that's gotta be one of the saddest stories i've ever read.. :'(... WHY?

It was awesome, but soo damn sad :(