Reviews for Happy Anniversary
guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
This was adorable and Ashley's freak outs were really funny lol. Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. :)
sparkles04 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
And here I thought I stumbled upon a forgotten gem on the Spashley Forum. I had no clue this story was on here. Anyway, I loved this (too) short and cheesy romantic story. And btw, I LOVE CHEESE.
Lisa chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
great story I loved it
Lisa chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
great chapter I loved it
number009 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'm currently at school and I'm trying my best to compose myself. It's rare for a fanfiction to have me laughing but you definitely succeeded. You're writing is phenominal and you perfected the characters. Great job!
wild-angel82 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
That was a really great story! Thanks so much for posting!1
DominoL chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
i know its complete but i had to read it anyway. i loved it.
elle112u chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Cute. Very cute. Ashley freaking out was funny.

Great job. :D
imaferrari chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
What a terrific story. Thanks.
Greenman212121 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Wow! What a way to end. Again, you never stop amazing me on how elaborate and interweaved your story is. The ending was perfect and I like better when I can't predict what is going to happen next. Ashley almost screwed the pooch with that Scrapbook comment. :)
mutt009 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
aw...this was absolutely ashleys freak outs are too funny!...but but the last chap did make my eyes glaze over with happy was fantastic...great short story. _
hugbuddy13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
awe thats so cute

ashley made her heart for spencer

but im sad that this is over

i hope you write more!
momo0424 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Aw! Loved it! Lol still laughing about Ashley's huge freak out. This was a really good fic.
kpd chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Haha! Ashley saying a scrapbook is lame had me laughing. Ashley did give Spencer the best gift though. Great ending and story by the way. Short and yet sweet.
LoveAsh87 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
that was such an aww moment i loved ash give it was incredible...ashley freak out is so freakin cute...PMS NOW!