Reviews for Double Edged Blades
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 55 . 4/5
The epilpgue brought me to tears, same with Cara's death, I'm literally crying right now. At first i wasn't sure if I wanted to read this fanfic, it seemed too long for me right now because of school and everything, but, I finally had time to sit down and read it. I did it in one go and it was amazing, I dont think I will ever forget it. The death of the main original character in fanfictions is so rare that when it happens, it hits hard, especially if it's a character we've grown so attached to. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 22 . 4/4
I was considering this from the moment you wrote that she wears those bandages to hide a dark red birthmark... I am curious how it happened though, can't wait to find out that backstory
Wolf Girl chapter 55 . 10/7/2015
No! Cara I actually had tears in my eyes awesome story
Crack-jouchan chapter 38 . 10/3/2015
Nooooo Lustttt... She's like one of those really nice older sisters. I hope she doesn't die!
Crack-jouchan chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
Whew... So her eyes aren't natural. Or... Eh, you catch my drift. They aren't her original body's eyes.

At least she doesn't seem much different. Maybe because she is of a more mature mindset compared to Wrath? ...I hope so.
Crack-jouchan chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
Figured it out when she saw Envy's tattoo. Really obvious in hindsight.

Poor Cara! Her past is such a mystery, and I'm so dang curious about it.
Crack-jouchan chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Ooooh, it's cute Wrath! And... Oh no, that reminds me of what they did to him. Are they gonna try the same with Cara when they find out too?!

Oh, and is Cara missing organs as well...? Like Izumi... That will explain why its incurable... Oh my, so many questions!
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
And so she's pretty much a homunculus, Chloe knows but is nice enough to not dig into it, and she's gonna have a hell of a time tormenting the Elrics.

Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Oh my god. Her reaction to the tattoo. The red mark on her hand. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

I mean, she didn't say it was distinctive in any way so I thought it was just some weird birthmark but... She's a... homunculus?! Oh my god. Whoa whoa whoa. I'm freaking out. Who created her though? What a mystery her past is...
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
That's so nice! And cool! And now she can finally run about without being hunt down by the authorities. Yay!
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
Hmm.. How old is Cara? Mustang mentioned she might be older than Ed, but we never actually got an age. We know Chloe is 11, but that's all. Huh.
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Ah, the lovely coincidences of life! And Chloe's interested in automail huh...? An automail alchemist? Seems interesting...

Eheh, everything's so peaceful in this chapter. I guess it's gonna make up for the next, when Eddy boy comes in, heh?
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Aha! Cara is learning the joys of companionship! They trust each other, no matter what they say. And I'm sure Cara will never abandon Chloe. Maybe she would have at the start, but now? I'm sure she won't.

Her morals might not be all there, but I'm sure she can care as well as any other person!
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Ahah! So cute... Chloe is the slightly cheeky intelligent kid, and Cara is the spunky and mischievious one.

And yes, pretty nice fight scene. Not bad, honestly.
sebabug chapter 55 . 9/15/2015
Why do fanfic authors love to cause me pain. Especially the FMA fandom ;; I loved your story, even though it did have me crying at the end like a baby.