Reviews for Yume
book14reader chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
will he used the yumi first or meet up with her in real life? so when's the next encounter will be taking place in?
RxF chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
This is perfect! I am so glad to find this fiction after so many years.
I wish I could have your permission to collect this fiction.
SageofAges729 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Whahh, why has this not been updated more often! This has a huge amount of potential! Please, keep going on this one, I love it!
Paradoxos chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
SO VERY INTERESTING! The idea with the Dream is unique. It's soo true that dream and reality can be different. Very different.

GREAT FIC!
Tsubome chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
nice!pls update soon!
Kat chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
This is a GREAT fic! You write so good! You got me attracted to it, but there's no updating :( Aw! Plz write a new chapter! You write so good!
tickle the dragon chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
hmm.. are you gonna continue this? it's so good, i hope you do! if you are going to continue, please email me!
amakasu toko chapter 4 . 9/1/2002
ooooo interesting ficcie! more chappies!
chaos-wing chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
the story was very sweet. i hope you will continue the story. fuuko-raiha forever!
pocky no miko chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
*giggle* that's so neat... _ when will you be writing more of it?
WiLdcHiLd chapter 4 . 11/27/2001
well actually i'm not really reviewing the story but i was on your website and under the flame dragons of the madogou encyclopedia u put ohka and resshin there leaving out koku ohka and resshin are the same people right?

well anyway i really like your stories )
Sacharine chapter 4 . 9/4/2001
WOW. That good. very good. LOVE IT MORE! I demanded it. OR I SHOULD COME IN THE NIGHT AND HAUNT YOU.
lissie chapter 4 . 5/24/2001
KAWAIII! *hearts*
Enigma chapter 4 . 3/7/2001
could you please continue it..please..please.

i hope you can see that i really love your fic? every bit of it.

and a kick and puch for Domon and that darn alarm clock!

again...please please continue the fic. i really can't wait. _
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
This is naother one of my personal faves. what else can I say but...I LOVE IT DOWN TO THE LAST COMMA _. Keep it up Bottou-chan!