Reviews for Unhappy Golden Years
de facto chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
this is just great i love it please tell me you have not given up on the story
guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
please!Please!PLEASE! update. do bruce and diana get together when their arch enemies kidnap their son causing bruce to find out he's the father.
guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
can you update please. i want to know more of how bruce and diana got back together.
Tigress2929 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Great story I like it very much. You have got to update soon. I want to know what happened between Bruce and Diana. keep up the good work!
jlufan chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I'm assuming that the version of Matt in this fic looks significantly different than on the show since he looked like a younger version of Terry who in turn looked more like Bruce Wayne than Mary or Warren McGinnis.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
please update soon
Regin chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
gf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
in the show wonder woman was diana
As19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So happy you continue with the story I'm looking forward to see how Donna and Dick met and their interaction as always your stories are really great.
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Definite Superman appearance.

Any other Leaguers?
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Athena's story is so sad. Glad for the update though!

-JoPo
Knight Watcher chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Athena is certainly proving to have her share of her father's brains. Of course it doesn't take much deduction to recognize that while Batman has gained a worthy successor, Terry however is losing ground with his own life despite making headway after Warren was killed.

I recall periodically throughout the series that Terry exhibited more than a few instances of superhuman strength such as when he managed to throw Nelson across the cafeteria. Still Bruce in his prime tossed Superman at that nightclub in StAS World's Finest. Still make someone angry enough among other emotions they can exhibit feats previously through beyond them.

It is not outside the realm of possiblity that Diana's DNA was used to overwrite Mary's but Waller never exactly admitted to that in Epilogue.

So Ace can 'talk' to Athena? (that is if the Ace present here is the dog, not Ace from the JL Era Royal Flush Gang).

Still Bruce appears to end up outliving his faithful canine companion based on what's shown in Epilogue.

At any rate, I spotted some errors such as spelling is as iss.

Overall plenty of good dialogue via interaction between Terry and Athena as well as Bruce and Athena.
Hepburn chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Good chapter Daisyjane and I am glad that you are continuing it! : )
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Is Thomas's daughter the new Wondergirl?
carsonsgirl chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Very interesting glimpse into the future (I'm a JL fan and BM/WW shipper and have only seen a little Batman:Beyond, but don't have to be- still really enjoyable)- can't wait to see what happens next! :)